Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is telling them to do it btw
Why doesn't Oda just draw the Aura stuff in the manga instead of telling the anime studio to do it? Most people wouldn't have a problem with that if Oda started applying that stuff into the manga from (at least) the beginning of Wano, so people would get accostumed to it once it gets introduced into the anime. Now people see that crap as an overexaggeration from Toei's part.

I

Indigo

Doesn't make it less bad tbh
Why doesn't Oda just draw the Aura stuff in the manga instead of telling the anime studio to do it? Most people wouldn't have a problem with that if Oda started applying that stuff into the manga from (at least) the beginning of Wano, so people would get accostumed to it once it gets introduced into the anime. Now people see that crap as an overexaggeration from Toei's part.
Oda is crazy, a clean animation without exaggerated and blurry effects was ideal, imagine a clean animation similar to the Thriller Bark arc? It would be exceptional, the simple can sometimes surpass the "advanced".
Oda doesn't see the anime as the same story / final version of the story, i think it's clear to me that the anime just feels like an adaptation to his story.

I think he asked for those auras and exaggerated moments because he was a fan of Dragonball and just wanted to have fun seeing it in his story on the anime. That's it.

I don't think he wants to do it in the "official" version of the story, that is the manga, but wanted to see how it would look on the anime

and the studio was probably like: "yeah sure, that's working for other popular anime like Jujutsu Kaisen and Kimetsu, let's do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.