Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why are these game makers getting progressively worse with each year ?
:josad:

I really miss enjoying a good DBZ game
My question is who’s idea was it to give every antagonist in story or challenge mode super armor that constantly comes back.

if theres own thing I love in a fighting game it’s having everything I do for two minutes be ineffective

Zoro’s the one with other people’s power though. Luffy trained for what he has meanwhile Zoro’s using his former life’s sword the rest of pre-ts

Ryuma met his reincarnation and gifted him his sword
Luffy got his powers form eating a piece of fruit. That fruit being a god. That fruit has been carrying him the entire manga. He was killed and came back to life because of that fruit. He ran on the energy instantly regained energy because of that fruit.

Zoro is not Ryuma. He may be seen as a new rima because of his strength not because he is Ryuma. Zoro was giving a sword that doesn't give him anything. Enma trying to force more haki from Zoro power is not giving him anything new. Claim it is it's like saying lifting heavy weights gives you strength even though you grow stronger from lifting it not from holding the weights.

lol so you think Kaido of the past 20 years younger and weaker was already stronger than prime WB and Roger ?
Not me
Oden thinks so
Oden who witnessed Roger and WB strenght thought kaido cant be beaten in that era till now unless Joyboy comes

Btw Kaido was 39 back then! He was in prime already
He peaked later on but not by much.

Back to the topic,
As long as none of the old era or current are Joyboys/Teach, they aren't beating Kaido 1v1

I don't believe it anymore

I’m honestly surprised how shitty OP games are lol. For how rich and whacky the world is and how popular the anime is, you’d think we would have something like that.

If they let me grab any fruit I’d be a sucker and pay for it
One piece isn't as Iconic as DBZ or Naruto when it comes to world wide appeal. Thats why the games suck. Cyberconnect 2 hopped on the demonslayer train before one piece.

Whitebeard didn't care enough about saving Wano... Do you even read the series ? Current Kaido was in direct competition with Old Whitebeard but somehow Kaido from twenty years ago was already more powerful than the two strongest known characters in the series in their prime, yeah sure:suresure:
Next

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m honestly surprised how shitty OP games are lol. For how rich and whacky the world is and how popular the anime is, you’d think we would have something like that.

If they let me grab any fruit I’d be a sucker and pay for it
The best thing would be whether it's a logia paramcia or a flying zoan
Just flying through the open world with whatever power
Would be so cool

Imagine your oc swinging through like spiderman with doffys fruit or just flying with a zoan damn

Status
Not open for further replies.