• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
At least you acknowledged it, so that’s good enough for me
Seriously though the main canon romance sucks so much my favorite Naruto ship is Sasuke and Naruto:gokulaugh:
I'm sure that's the only reason why you ship them :seriously:

Kishi should've asked one of his editors to write the romance scenes since it seemed near and dear to his heart. He's so god awful at it I'm surprised he's married.

God.. You're making me nostalgic. Those were good times, with the Akatsuki mystery and the unknown rinnegan still in full affect.
I will never forget this panel:

The whole fight was epic.
Jiraiya using firsttime sage mode, the twist with Nagato and the brutal way how Jiraiya lose his hand when he face all of Pain bodies:

The Naruto fandom was sure that Jiraiya was about to die, but with Jiraiya killing the 3 pain, we had a good hope only to get destroyed few pages later. One of Naruto manga best fights.

I will never forget this panel:

The whole fight was epic.
Jiraiya using firsttime sage mode, the twist with Nagato and the brutal way how Jiraiya lose his hand when he face all of Pain bodies:

The Naruto fandom was sure that Jiraiya was about to die, but with Jiraiya killing the 3 pain, we had a good hope only to get destroyed few pages later. One of Naruto manga best fights.
i remember the dread of reading this weekly and knowing damn well jiraiya went on a suicide mission :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.