Will ZKK happen?


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
don’t even think about touching all that shite. Last is one of the worst movies I’ve ever watched
I remember liking most Naruto movies I saw. They were kind of creative and didn't fall into the anime trope of rehashing a previous arc. But seeing some moon boy wanting to fuck Hinata was the plot, I hard checked out
[automerge]1651526723[/automerge]
It's gone!?

Well tbh I didn't like that he got one anyways. I didn't like how Nagato's doujutsu was passed around like candy to the fucking Uchiha's, it was so shit.
 
D

Deleted member 83

How does a Bijuu die exactly
[automerge]1651526504[/automerge]

I didn't even see The Last, I'm done with anything post chapter 700.
Bijuu can just be killed normally like regular organisms, difference is that after a period of time pasts they’ll respawn somewhere in the world

also, chapter 700 is non canon to me, Naruto only has 699 chapters
 

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎
The only manga romance that ever bothered me was Orihime x Ichigo.

Rukia and Ichigo had a great relationship that was built up and you could tell they were close. Orihime was just a typical damsel in distress with hooters that could block out the Sun at the right angle.
I watched Bleach.
The red haired guy clearly wanted rukia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top