Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only manga romance that ever bothered me was Orihime x Ichigo.

Rukia and Ichigo had a great relationship that was built up and you could tell they were close. Orihime was just a typical damsel in distress with hooters that could block out the Sun at the right angle.
Actually, majority of the Rukichigo interactions were added by the anime. They really developed their chemistry and i also shipped them despite me actually liking hime.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bijuu can just be killed normally like regular organisms, difference is that after a period of time pasts they’ll respawn somewhere in the world

also, chapter 700 is non canon to me, Naruto only has 699 chapters
So Kurama's coming back then? That's good news, he's basically the mascot of the series lol.

Chapter 699 isn't even that good. It's pretty crazy how Kishimoto spiraled into mediocrity fast.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, majority of the Rukichigo interactions were added by the anime. They really developed their chemistry and i also shipped them despite me actually liking hime.
I've never watched the Bleach Anime :wellwell:

D

Deleted member 83

The only manga romance that ever bothered me was Orihime x Ichigo.

Rukia and Ichigo had a great relationship that was built up and you could tell they were close. Orihime was just a typical damsel in distress with hooters that could block out the Sun at the right angle.
I can get behind Rukia and Ichigo not being together, they’re kind of like just bff that’s always going to be there for each other and understand other the best, romantic relationship is optional

orihime….I tried Kubo..I really did..but I just can’t bring myself to like her

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I can get behind Rukia and Ichigo not being together, they’re kind of like just bff that’s always going to be there for each other and understand other the best, romantic relationship is optional

orihime….I tried Kubo..I really did..but I just can’t bring myself to like her
But ichigo does

Status
Not open for further replies.