Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the spoilers just go to show how far Luffy is above the rest of other Supernova

Midd and Law together barely and I mean barely took out Big Meme.

Killed beat Lawkins which is meh.

Zoro beat King with an extreme diff.

Luffy out here forcing a Yonko single handedly to pull out even more trump cards.

Wuffy top 5

:steef:

Yeah you guys who are scared of it talk more about it than the zkk believers do.

I don't even post that often. How have I talked about it more than you guys? How's that even possible for any single person? If it's the topic of discussion all the time then that just goes to prove my point. Every day is a ZKK discussion whether he's in the chapter or not.:choppawhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't even post that often. How have I talked about it more than you guys? How's that even possible for any single person? :choppawhat:
And yet as soon as i mentioned it you felt insecure and became defensive and felt the need to answer.
You say you dont post that much but as soon as the topic was ZKK you start talking.
Funny how that works i wasnt even talking about you but about that lolonoa guy who randomly started talking about ZKK when no one was talking about it.

It does get annoying. Especially when every new chapter somebody says ZKK has been debunked even though Zoro's plotline is not over, Kaido hasn't been defeated, and they can't guarantee Kaido won't return to destroy the village if he's not killed.
Facts. We have a whole storyline about Kaido and a samurai who will reopen his old scar that has gotten no resolution, and people say that the arc is ending here.

How is that an asspull? What makes it an asspull? You refusing to accept it can happen doesn't mean it's an asspull. Ofa has set it up for a while.

Luffy dying and devil fruit being changed to a mystic Zoan type to revive him is an asspull.

The medicine side effects double the pain not the damage. Zoro can handle pain.
Zoro is what now ? He can't take infinite pain and keep going
This is one piece not fairytail

He's done his part and it's luffy's job to bring down kaido

Seriously i hope Zoro returns Enma to Hiyori and take the Nidai, maybe even Sanji or Luffy can have it since both their fandoms have some real fetish for this sword. :kata:
Honestly i kinda hate zoro having enma and would love for hiyori to be able to master enma herself but i sadly i think enma is here to stay with zoro 🗿

And yet as soon as i mentioned it you felt insecure and became defensive and felt the need to answer.
You say you dont post that much but as soon as the topic was ZKK you start talking.
Funny how that works i wasnt even talking about you but about that lolonoa guy who randomly started talking about ZKK when no one was talking about it.
Cuz you keep repeating it over and over. It's not my fault you've got an obsession with this ZKK stuff. It's all you guys ever talk about. How can you have a discussion on anything else when every single page is the same thing?

Facts. We have a whole storyline about Kaido and a samurai who will reopen his old scar that has gotten no resolution, and people say that the arc is ending here.
So what's it going to be re-open the scar or chop the head?

Doubt Zoro will get screen time to do both. This is why normal sane fans don't respect ZKK and that's because in order for your fantasy to fap over to come true you have to create a completely new scenario in your head to the one that's clearly being shown.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Cuz you keep repeating it over and over. It's not my fault you've got an obsession with this ZKK stuff. It's all you guys ever talk about. How can you have a discussion on anything else when every single page is the same thing.
What are you talking about?
Repeating it? Who? It was a ZKK hater talking about it at least talk about real shit instead of made up stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.