[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@SoulKiller can u check d1 vote counts and say which votes stick out the most to you as they progress to the final one

and from the ppl who didnt vote back then, who u think is likely scum not participating in placing a vote
Why don't you answer me this question yourself first?
More to the point, this is at least three times now where you've just asked Soul for his opinion on something.

Why? What have you learned from doing this so far?

thinking about it more, i think ekko should duel cooler if his ability gets refilled or vig should just off cooler if that isnt an option

cooler has been largely inactive and i doubt hes going to be more present going forward based on his last few posts so i dont think his flip will really give us much insight on who his potential scum mates might be if he is red

I'll tell you if we are in the same wavelength after I see what you have to say about the situation.

I have a post that I will be posting later tonight, I have some quite few things to say and requires me to reread some stuff. But until then, I want to know what's in your mind.
Just judging by vote count Cooler, Ratchet, Ultra (now goblin), phoenix, fuji and michelle would catch my attention

There have also been quite a few ppl who didnt vote, wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 of the non voters are scum

Fuji claimed already so its at least smth, and michelle has been rather helpful so far but still catches my attention. Will prolly check the reasoning of the latter

I'm trying to be nice honestly but it's frustrating as fuck when you make positive reads for your faction and then people just start talking about bussing, completely dismissing the good push you made. I get bussing is a thing but man like context is important bruh, I'm not death tunelling my teammates
Especially not at this stage of the game

Just judging by vote count Cooler, Ratchet, Ultra (now goblin), phoenix, fuji and michelle would catch my attention

There have also been quite a few ppl who didnt vote, wouldn't be surprised if 1-2 of the non voters are scum

Fuji claimed already so its at least smth, and michelle has been rather helpful so far but still catches my attention. Will prolly check the reasoning of the latter

Ratchet

thinking about it more, i think ekko should duel cooler if his ability gets refilled or vig should just off cooler if that isnt an option

cooler has been largely inactive and i doubt hes going to be more present going forward based on his last few posts so i dont think his flip will really give us much insight on who his potential scum mates might be if he is red
His flip will be his flip, it doesn't really matter how we get it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
His flip will be his flip, it doesn't really matter how we get it.
I'm thinking we lynch Cooler and refill ekko for a higher pressure lynch opportunity.

Or put Cooler on the PoE list and lynch someone else and possibly vig him at night if Ekko doesn't get refilled. Or vise versa.
:kayneshrug:

nvm disregard this

if hes scum, one of his teammates could just protect him ig

Ratchet

I'm thinking we lynch Cooler and refill ekko for a higher pressure lynch opportunity.

Or put Cooler on the PoE list and lynch someone else and possibly vig him at night if Ekko doesn't get refilled. Or vise versa.
:kayneshrug:
No, I'm against this. Can't just shelve lynvhes because some hypothetical vig we don't even know exists yet might be able to deal with them. Tbh the vig should be firing at these slots already so if they haven't done so either they have and failed, they're not active/exist, or are holstering.

Status
Not open for further replies.