Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In your dream. Lolo killing Waido is like Katakuri killing Shanks.
These guys must have believed Lolo Kills Croco, Doffy, Big Mom, Teach, Shanks, Gorosei, Imu as well. They are mentally inferior.
:pepecopium:
Post automatically merged:

@DoctorIndigo comments like this I see over and over. The overconfidence, so it make sense I would comment too about this thing.. So I just said I will laugh very hard when that does not happen :gokulaugh:
:pepecopium:

Why do people even care about arguing with ZKKers? Like okay, they believe their zoro headcanons, whatever. Everyone has their shitty headcanons they want to come true.

I would have liked for Kid to get some form of advanced haki and have a brief 1v1 with Linlin, Zoro fans want ZKK.

Sanji fans wanted sanji to defeat king, lmao

The thing is, most of the time ZKK believers are just enjoying the theory among themselves, yet some of y'all come in these threads and act like they're the ones causing trouble for others

@Reborn was literally talking to himself, not even quoting anyone lmao
We've hit a point where the people that are against ZKK are more toxic about it than ZKK believers themselves (well some of them)

How ironic

:kobeha:

I

Indigo

Why do people even care about arguing with ZKKers? Like okay, they believe their zoro headcanons, whatever. Everyone has their shitty headcanons they want to come true.

I would have liked for Kid to get some form of advanced haki and have a brief 1v1 with Linlin, Zoro fans want ZKK.

Sanji fans wanted sanji to defeat king, lmao
Yeah, i don't really get it.

It's a not a theory about Zoro shitting on other characters or anything.

It's just a hype thing about Zoro.

I guess they hate it just because they either hate Zoro or Zoro fans, and simply don't want them to get anything they want.

Yeah, i don't really get it.

It's a not a theory about Zoro shitting on other characters or anything.

It's just a hype thing about Zoro.

I guess they hate it just because they either hate Zoro or Zoro fans, and simply don't want them to get anything they want.
I think some people are against it because they think it diminishes Luffy's achievement

I kinda agree tbh but I've hit a point where I feel like it's pointless to discuss. Neither side will change their stance on it

No point in attacking people over a mostly harmless theory

I think some people are against it because they think it diminishes Luffy's achievement

I kinda agree tbh but I've hit a point where I feel like it's pointless to discuss. Neither side will change their stance on it

No point in attacking people over a mostly harmless theory
At this point, Oda himself has diminished Luffy's achievement by having the plot literally bend so that Luffy can 1v1 kaido.

Man went from getting neg diffed to beating kaido in the span of 50 chapters. Zoro killing kaido might honestly be the least BS thing that's happened this arc.

That being said, I don't think ZKK will happen, but if it does, its not like it would ruin OP or something. Oda did that years ago.

At this point, Oda himself has diminished Luffy's achievement by having the plot literally bend so that Luffy can 1v1 kaido.

Man went from getting neg diffed to beating kaido in the span of 50 chapters. Zoro killing kaido might honestly be the least BS thing that's happened this arc.

That being said, I don't think ZKK will happen, but if it does, its not like it would ruin OP or something. Oda did that years ago.
Neg-diffed by drunk Kaidou was something to be proud of tho? Since no one else even made Kaidou serious. And talking about plot being bent, Kaidou fighting 10++ YCs and still beat Luffy 3 more times was stronger plot-bending imo, since Luffy vs Kaidou was narrated to be PK clash which should allow no one other than Luffy to even survive Kaidou.

actions like what ? i read some news the other day "a lawmaker got arrested bc he criticized your pm"
this are the consequences or free country youre talking about you fucking clown. this is just one of the millions of issues ind cope with.

ignorant people like you are the reason India is still a shithole. keep living in denial.
Is what you read even true? Almost every PM and lawmaker gets criticized and everyone has their political agenda. Why are you bringing politics while discussing philosophy and insulting me and my country just because you can not fully grasp the essence of philosophy. This is pure hatred and nothing else. Get help man. I can arrange for it.

And true freedom is that everyone can practice and profess any religion in my country. Try putting your loudspeaker in full volume and give sermon about Jihad in the Western world or put up an exhibition on Dinosaurs and evolution in your birth country and you will know the nature of the true Freedom which is available for you in India.

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Is what you read even true? Almost every PM and lawmaker gets criticized and everyone has their political agenda. Why are you bringing politics while discussing philosophy and insulting me and my country just because you can not fully grasp the essence of philosophy. This is pure hatred and nothing else. Get help man. I can arrange for it.
Part of me knew. We will come to this argument someday. I did trued to stop y'all yesterday. Enjoy the heat now :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.