Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never said that Akainu's magma is superior to Ace's fire because it is hotter
It was said that Magma can consume/burn even fire.
It's inherently superior regardless of temperature according to ODA
interesting.. i can argue that it was implied such (ace burning instead) nothing of the sort is hinted towards akainu's ability inherently negating flames.

hence this whole time and what was implied we all thought Ace's fire was just that weak

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Mimic snakeman by making his lower boxu part become thinner and bounce off angles
Using clouds of fire on himself to become stronger and bigger
Bersker hybrid where he's dragonlike

Kaido been using awakening
It makes sense why he hypes Haki and also shows newer modes on and on
Yup, he's been using awakening for a while now. People are just denying it because we weren't "told" he's using it.

I said this before I'll say it again.

Zoro Use Enma against Kaido First time : Breaks the First horn (Attack - Flying dragon Blaze)

Kaido Using Fire dragon mode : Melts the second horn

Zoro Attack against King: Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze

Kaido Attack against Luffy : Ascending Dragon : 8 trigrams Flame

Zoro has Fire fox style , Adv coc , Enma , (Grim reaper plot still to be solved also, The weapon grim reaper was carrying is similar To What he was using against Killer fight that scythe , This could be Oda foreshadowing Zoro getting a weapon of Underworkd , weapon of king of Underworld, Enma).

Final attacks could be. Zoro using Flying Dragon : (Some name) hell blaze but in the Form of Ashura. There's no way we ain't getting ashura.

Vs Kaido Final Attack could be. ASCENDING DRAGON : Acala ( Only remaining Attack OUT of all the 5 wisdom kings.).

Zoro Use Enma against Kaido First time : Breaks the First horn (Attack - Flying dragon Blaze)

Zoro has Fire fox style , Adv coc , Enma , (Grim reaper plot still to be solved also, The weapon grim reaper was carrying is similar To What he was using against Killer fight that scythe , This could be Oda foreshadowing Zoro getting a weapon of Underworkd , weapon of king of Underworld, Enma).

Final attacks could be. Zoro using Flying Dragon : (Some name) hell blaze but in the Form of Ashura. There's no way we ain't getting ashura.

Vs Kaido Final Attack could be. ASCENDING DRAGON : Acala ( Only remaining Attack OUT of all the 5 wisdom kings.).
And both Kaido and zoro uses Buddhist Inspired attacks.

Sir, this is Luffy vs Kaido:christugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.