[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright, we are in an advantageous position in the game, but now that we know arp and pero were scum. This makes DP1 extremely important to go over because it's a crucial day that created a divide in wagons but the most major two wagons were between pero and Arp.

Let's start with the arp wagon. I will go over players who interacted with Arp.

Fuji : he questioned Neeko when neeko jumped into the wagon and agreed with me and voted arp, but did not necessarily vote for Arp. He did not necessairly comment or say his opinion regarding arp per say but went ahead and questioned Neeko logic instead. I would suggest going through page 1-16 and see Neeko and Fuji interaction. I think there is some merit in that interaction that might be useful to dig into more. I will quote one post from fuji regarding his interaction with Neeko but if you want to see more, then go ahead and go back to that interaction yourself.

I understand the concept of shading lol. And I know what you've been trying to do with SK. My issue was that he was your first choice to ask to join a wagon you yourself found scummy.
Here, Fuji made a post that looking at it now looks kinda good, and kinda helps in why I am not really big fan of Neeko here. The dude possibly had TMI in the situation. But I will get to neeko later on.

Looking at Fuji honestly looks like he was scum hunting and trying to understanding Neeko and don't really sense TMI from their interaction.

He had an interaction with arp and here is the quote :

Why do you keep harping onto what Lord SK said , Squire Arp?
Arp scummy behavior did not necessarily ping him weird to vote for arp. Don't recall he placed vote on anyone either at that point (might be wrong)

He also questioned people about me and arp interaction, but this part i am not sure if it's genuine or not.

-----------------------

KWEH : Now, listen to me, I don't think KWEH is mafia for one reason tbh. It's because of this interaction he had with Arp.

Be careful I asked Soulkiller if they thought that and now I'm apparently scum
Arp replied to one of KWEH posts here and this is what he stated, now I don't know about you but this single interaction does not seem MvM to me. This alone makes me comfortable atleast that KWEH and arp are not mates to say the least. I don't think arp would vent out to his scum mate here.

-----------

Hime : she threw the newbie argument to try and dismiss Arp actions, however felt genuine vibes from her post and not malicious

------------

Blue: He hopped into the arp wagon with his role playing post, not sure if he has TMI or not though, was it opportunistic to gain some green points? i am not sure. But I am not liking him tbh, he may very well be mafia hiding behind role playing because he himself has nothing to offer cause he is mafia. He also, was okay from voting someone else other than Arp because arp is a 'new player' lol.

-----------------------------

Phoenix D. King : he popped out of nowhere and voted Arp, not sure what to make of it yet.
------------------------------------

Neeko : I really having bad vibes from Neeko, he does feel like he has TMI, let me explain, he voted for arp after agreeing with my post and asked me to vote with him which I agreed to pressure Arp. He then went ahead and asked people to hop into the wagon, and then when arp claimed he backed off, during my interaction with him he was kinda defending arp there when I suggested to keep our votes on arp. His reasons of town reading him were very off. He kinda brushed off arp panicking early on when he saw some calmness from his end. However, he did not necessairly disagree with arp lynch, he was okay with it. But he was not committing to it anymore. I really think he had TMI in the entire situation, he knew arp had a strong fake claim which is why he went ahead and pushed him early on and then backed off when he claimed, but still maintained his position that he is okay with an arp lynch still. It's weird right? What he did not take into account I think is that arp would be investigated by Worst.

He really pings me as someone who had TMI in the situation.

--------------------------

Leaning scum:
Ultra as per my previous talk with him but I want to go through his posts and give him a fair shake of the stick

Tpein is on my list to look into, seems to have been pretty inactive

Town:
Soulkiller has been on point with his game solving focus
RippedCal seems to be playing similar to my previous experience when he was town

I'm struggling to get a read on Ratchet very different playstyle to last time but was Indy in that game

Yo Tan seems to be very inactive which is suspicious

Have we had more from Chevy yet? Or have his posts all been about the early push/spat? Not sure where I fall on him but on the list to keep an eye on for sure
This was arp reads and I think it's useful to give it a look.

Two players I want to go over as well are Kag and Ratchet chan. Let me start with Kag.

Kag : I don't think she is scum lean anymore, while rereading I saw her interaction with Pero and it's very unlikely that it was MvM interaction, I just don't see her as scum interacting with pero that way. So have her in my townie list or the very least not in the same faction as arp and pero.

Ratchet Chan : Now, I asked ratchet about his opinion about arp and he thought it was suspicious and alarming but didnt vote for the dude, now at first I thought he might have TMI but something does not add up, ratchet was really into pero here and pushed him hard and wanted him lynch, even if it was from a mere hunch. Why this is important is because if ratchet is scum here then I don't see him pushing for one of his mates and dismissing the other, hell i don't think he would of pushed for either of them. So i can say that ratchet is null to slight town lean, not in the same faction as arp and pero.

Honestly, if it's up to me I would lead a wagon on Neeko but I don't see peeps voting for him and moving their vote away from Cooler, and to be fair. Cooler ain't helping himself at all in this situation and he is on his scum meta here so eh.

Blue: He hopped into the arp wagon with his role playing post, not sure if he has TMI or not though, was it opportunistic to gain some green points? i am not sure. But I am not liking him tbh, he may very well be mafia hiding behind role playing because he himself has nothing to offer cause he is mafia. He also, was okay from voting someone else other than Arp because arp is a 'new player' lol.
He needs to get involved in actual discussions, so far he only cared about random topics the moment they got brought up. And he isnt shitposting like ive seen in previous games, idk what made him change that.
Behavior would me scum lean on him, but his vote on arp is whats making him look better.

Neeko : I really having bad vibes from Neeko, he does feel like he has TMI, let me explain, he voted for arp after agreeing with my post and asked me to vote with him which I agreed to pressure Arp. He then went ahead and asked people to hop into the wagon, and then when arp claimed he backed off, during my interaction with him he was kinda defending arp there when I suggested to keep our votes on arp. His reasons of town reading him were very off. He kinda brushed off arp panicking early on when he saw some calmness from his end. However, he did not necessairly disagree with arp lynch, he was okay with it. But he was not committing to it anymore. I really think he had TMI in the entire situation, he knew arp had a strong fake claim which is why he went ahead and pushed him early on and then backed off when he claimed, but still maintained his position that he is okay with an arp lynch still. It's weird right? What he did not take into account I think is that arp would be investigated by Worst.

That summary sounds more like he'd be indie, id personally doubt he's red but i have to actually read over all his posts.

DP1 is a golden mine at this point, i really suggest people to go back and reread it. There is some stuff i probably missed out, but too tired to make another wallie at this point. Need to go over and see more of people interaction with Pero.
I wanted to try and read some of d1, so far only managed to read a few pages from the start

Legit no idea why some ppl are out here already voting when majority is needed to just straight up end the day, disappointing to say the least

Honestly, if it's up to me I would lead a wagon on Neeko but I don't see peeps voting for him and moving their vote away from Cooler, and to be fair. Cooler ain't helping himself at all in this situation and he is on his scum meta here so eh.
Make a case that makes sense and i can place my vote

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

I looked back at Neeko and his posts look really weird when ISO'd. 1 main thing is that he tried really, REALLY hard to get a wagon on @Ekkologix and constantly threw shade at him. A very good chunk of his posts are about Ekko. You're right with your statement as well, he starts off with an Arp wagon then transitions to town reading him. Trying to put Ekko in Arp's place.

I also noticed that he asked about the bussing meta on the site and said a weird statement about Town letting themselves be led instead of what @Michelle said in terms of thinking for themselves.

It's definitely strange looking back at it.
:zorothink:

Emil

Certified Memelord
if we can get a 2nd lynch its gna be neeko

agree with all u said

reason why cooler first is cuz pero's comment on cooler that got him suspected in the first place hinted at pero being partnered with cooler

also none is suspecting kweh of beinf red. hes more potential purple

thoughts on lethal btw?

Be careful I asked Soulkiller if they thought that and now I'm apparently scum
This looks like scum caught for the wrong reason and I don't think he would complain if SK would be his mate, so for me SK is never read team.
Amp? have you genuinely misread my name or are you being rude on purpose, that's twice now.
Same feeling

That was what i found Iso-ing Arp, but I fell asleep.
I shall continue
I'm pretty sure they didn't block him, or at least didn't need to, he even admitted to not using his role last night which is kinda mindboggling
Mafia couldn't know the cop will not use his checks.
@Worst needs to know that an outed cop is the target of mafia and they don't have long life. Thanks for your first check, I hope town will solve around the flips now!
@Michelle I will need to see your reads if you can provide them please.
Let me read some Isos first, i had to sleep overnight
Some wagons formations of day 1 will help me too, because it's interesting to check who wanted to derail the lynch.

I know I flipped my read for Neeko, and until I went to sleep he didn't post anything to make me reconsider again.
Also is odd how the player I forgot the name (sorry...) attacked me for other content than the lynch of yday, and maybe that's a clue for him knowing they will flip scum. Not mt priority now, but worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.