Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He lost 4 times against most strongest character in op verse and soon will win the battle

Zoro lost to kuina( the little girl) 2000 times without once taste the win lmfao
Apparently zoro will kill Luffy's first Yonko opponent, the deal major fight of his piracy life in NW

Since when Zoro gest to finish the job against major villains?

If Kaido gets up after being KOed then it meine Luffy didn't win!

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't think that's "obvious" at all.
Nothing in the spoilers mentions that and I don't see how turning into fire would make him bigger
It's obvious because of what was said dude. If Luffy's fist wasn't the size of onigashima, why did Yamato ask if he was going to punch through it and why did Luffy tell Momo he had to move it?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's what he did

Zoro already cut dragons to parallel ryuma : at PH and against King

Oda gave zoro a fight against King as a way to say you're surpassing low budget Kaido while Luffy gets to save Wano from a dragon zoan pirate who's WSC.
The thing is:
I'm not against the author giving opportunity for other characters to take the spotlight and defeat the main villain of an arc. I was an advocate for that during Dressrosa and WCI, but Oda simply didn't go for that route. It's always "the luffy show". So I kinda don't expect such a detour in Wano.
But I also hate repetitive sequences, especially in the same arc. Making Zoro cut a fire dragon from King just to have Zoro cutting ANOTHER fire dragon in Kaido later? Eeehh....I just wouldn't make King use a Fire Dragon out of nowhere instead, and save the "dragon cutting" for Kaido if it was the plan.

But hey, it's Oda. I think his writing of Wano, and Onigashima in particular, is a complete mess. So, who knows.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.