Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I feel divided.
On one side, Zoro got ALL the tools for the ZKK to happen.
On the other side, I KIIIIIIIINDA feel like Oda might have had some plan of giving Zoro a Ryuma parallel, but forgot that Luffy is the one who was supposed to beat Kaido, so he had to create that flame dragon for King out of fucking nowhere to give Zoro some sort of "cutting dragon" moment.

Idk man....it just feels like Oda's checklist all over again.

Do you even make sense? who said anything about playing around? in fights one will hit his opponents and can also get hit. In whole chapter 1037 Luffy 'beating' Kaidou. So, by your logic, Kaidou was losing right.
My point was your so called gear 5 was useless against Hybrid Kaido. Mf still connecting attack and doing considerable damage.

I feel divided.
On one side, Zoro got ALL the tools for the ZKK to happen.
On the other side, I KIIIIIIIINDA feel like Oda might have had some plan of giving Zoro a Ryuma parallel, but forgot that Luffy is the one who was supposed to beat Kaido, so he had to create that flame dragon for King out of fucking nowhere to give Zoro some sort of "cutting dragon" moment.

Idk man....it just feels like Oda's checklist all over again.
That's what he did

Zoro already cut dragons to parallel ryuma : at PH and against King

Oda gave zoro a fight against King as a way to say you're surpassing low budget Kaido while Luffy gets to save Wano from a dragon zoan pirate who's WSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.