Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

wow so this idiot thinks luffy and kaido arent fighting 1 v 1 never went full retard pls :josad:
Dude come on... kaido been fighting continously.... he has taken considerable damage , where as your luffy got defeated 4 times. And lost the final time but thanks to the Most ridiculous fruit in the history mfs came back from being dead and now is still struggling against kaido. Mention a place this guy took rest.

If we were start a new 1v1 between luffy and kaido. Both of them being fresh. Luffy gets beaten again. Accept that. Kaido clearly isn't like other characters defeated so far. He is almost a end of season level Character. What could be more powerful than this guy?

Dude come on... kaido been fighting continously.... he has taken considerable damage , where as your luffy got defeated 4 times. And lost the final time but thanks to the Most ridiculous fruit in the history mfs came back from being dead and now is still struggling against kaido. Mention a place this guy took rest.

If we were start a new 1v1 between luffy and kaido. Both of them being fresh. Luffy gets beaten again. Accept that. Kaido clearly isn't like other characters defeated so far. He is almost a end of season level Character. What could be more powerful than this guy?
Blackbeard, Im.

Maybe Shanks, Mihawk, Dragon, Lakainu
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:
Forgot my man Weevil as well

and so was luffy so what's your point???:laughmoji:

Hi everyone, new guy here. Just wanted to put my 2 cents about where I think Oda is heading with Orochi and posibly Kaido and Zoro.

After reading 1048 spoilers and seeing orochi being beheaded once again and how underwhelming it feels, I think Oda intends to execute Orochi publicly, post war, by Momonoske finaly using Ame no Habakiri. Momo is going to give a speach about how Orochi tormented Wano all these years, ending Orochis regime and establishing himself as the new leader and finaly opening Wano for the future.

Now where does kaido and Zoro come in all this?
Remember Kaidos history? Defeated x amount of times, caught and attempted executions that all failed because his skin is too tough?
That's right! He's going to get executed together with Orochi, but no samurai will be able to pull it off and that's where Zoro comes in.

When Zoro recieved Enma Kinemon said that he woudn't accept it because the sword is to dangerous to handle. Seems like no one in Wano was good enough for Enma. When Zoro defeated king he exclaimed ''I'll become the king of hell'', that's not Zoros new title (contrary to popular belief), that's a direct statement > I'll become the king of hell > I'll become the master of Enma > I'll master Enma. And he will!

Zore will use Enma to execute Kaido (possibly turning Enma black in the process) and prove to all of Wano that he has mastered Odens sword and become known throughout the world as the man who finally managed to execute Kaido.

That is how ZKK happens :zosmug::cheers:

Hi everyone, new guy here. Just wanted to put my 2 cents about where I think Oda is heading with Orochi and posibly Kaido and Zoro.

After reading 1048 spoilers and seeing orochi being beheaded once again and how underwhelming it feels, I think Oda intends to execute Orochi publicly, post war, by Momonoske finaly using Ame no Habakiri. Momo is going to give a speach about how Orochi tormented Wano all these years, ending Orochis regime and establishing himself as the new leader and finaly opening Wano for the future.

Remember Kaidos history? Defeated x amount of times, caught and attempted executions that all failed because his skin is too tough?
That's right! He's going to get executed together with Orochi, but no samurai will be able to pull it off and that's where Zoro comes in.

When Zoro recieved Enma Kinemon said that he woudn't accept it because the sword is to dangerous to handle. Seems like no one in Wano was good enough for Enma. When Zoro defeated king he exclaimed ''I'll become the king of hell'', that's not Zoros new title (contrary to popular belief), that's a direct statement > I'll become the king of hell > I'll become the master of Enma > I'll master Enma. And he will!

Zore will use Enma to execute Kaido (possibly turning Enma black in the process) and prove to all of Wano that he has mastered Odens sword and become known throughout the world as the man who finally managed to execute Kaido.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Orochi is confirmed dead

But I like Zoro executing Kaido in front of people if that’s the way he has to die

your name suits you well :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Too bad for you, Kaido is that Strong. The Strongest OP character
Hes gonna lose sooner or later lmfao, too bad for you actually. The sooner you realise and accept that the better for your own sake.
Hes not the strongest in the world either and never will be. Strongest non human sure, let's say that but not strongest being overall, no way.

Hes going to lose and it will be cathartic and glorious. He's not the MC, never will be, just like with Joyboy too but he's gonna lose to the actual MC and current Joyboy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.