Status
Not open for further replies.
Toei turns a casual kick from Sanji in the manga into DJ concasse in the anime with the same effect...this is why i never get why People are ''hyped'' for the filler they put into fights - they Change Things how they want, doesn't matter for them if it contradicts the manga or not. Who's idea was it to Change the attack, but don't Change the effect??? wtf
And you guys are excited for a full Sanji vs P1 filler fight? Just wait, they will make P1 actually almost win….

Toei turns a casual kick from Sanji in the manga into DJ concasse in the anime with the same effect...this is why i never get why People are ''hyped'' for the filler they put into fights - they Change Things how they want, doesn't matter for them if it contradicts the manga or not. Who's idea was it to Change the attack, but don't Change the effect??? wtf
And you guys are excited for a full Sanji vs P1 filler fight? Just wait, they will make P1 actually almost win….

We just need to wait until Zoro vs Killer, that hype is gonna be legit and the anime will go all out.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This Corona virus situation might be the perfect excuse for the jump to test the « only digital » delivery :bamathink:

And if it is satisfying this will be the end of the spoilers era :quest:
As it stands, I still think they'll keep the physical prints, at least for the time being. Manga still make a buttload through physical magazines, and I don't see this sudden Pandemic shifting things too quickly, especially since they'd have to start aggressively marketing digital in such short notice. If anything, they'd like to see how trends go slowly, but as @Akai2 said, Digital will likely take over, but Shonen Jump and other publishers are gonna be part of a completely different climate far into the future.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Status
Not open for further replies.