Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can Oda only kill scum characters that no one cares about? I'm glad this perv was killed off but bruh Oda, I want some meaningful deaths.
Still disappointed how Oda ruined Kinemon. Oda shouldn't have turned him into a joke and should have killed him.
I kinda knew Oda wasn’t gonna kill him off till he saw his wife tbh. It’s the fakeouts more then the deaths that piss me off. But we need one good death in Wano. I still think it’s gonna be fucking Zunisha dfkm. Like we even care

Insta stamina regen is plot armour for luffy. That's hus way of Fighting fight and run away then again fight and then run away while the antagonist is busy taking care of things. I mean just look at Crocodile , doflamingo and kaido.
I’m just curious as to how could you beat that? Are there anymore stakes in OP now?

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

:cheers:Only good thing about the Hogbeck scene was that it was Monster Luffy who saved Nami from it happening. Still disgusting though >>
I am not talking about Absalom (he is piss of shit) , I am talking about Hogback and whole thing about Victoria Cindry.

In term of fights in Wano i'd rank it like this
1. Roofpiece
2. Luffy vs Kaido (pre G5)
3. Zoro vs King
4. Kid/Law vs Big Mom
5. WsW vs Jinbei
6. BM vs Robin
7. Sanji vs Queen
8. Killer vs Hawkin
9. Franky vs Sasaki

1000000000. UIti + Page1 vs Nami and Ussop. ...
Honorable mention: The Jack vs Shutenmaru fight, Page1 vs Sanji in anime are great
I would put Jinbei vs WsW above Kid/Law vs Big Mom. But good rank

Kaido also has adv CoC, adv CoA, Future sight, lightning, god tier durability/endurance etc. while Akainu solely relies on his magma

Him having magma-like flames is just a bonus :cheers:
Sadly for you Akainu will have aCoC and is already confirmed to have aCoA/CoO as we've seen both in Marineford + his stamina is insane (10 days fight) his durability while not as good as Kaido's is uber toptier (resisted a SNEAK ATTACK from another toptier while Oden/Luffy both SLEPT) and his attack power is UNMATCHED

C

Cruxroux

I've pretty much enjoyed every Onigashima fight to some degree except for Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/P1 really
These two character majority of the time refuses to fight that's why, unlike Robin and Franky. They take on anything even though they are bound to loose.

B

Ballel

Gee thanks.

:seriously:

I was aware of the Ryuuma parallel but it would be deliberate to explain Zoros connections to the Shimotsuki and thus Ryuuma and Ushimaru too.
God knows Oda doesn't seem to want to explain it nor give Zoro actual characters development, 4 years into his "own arc" too, sigh.

Oda loves relentless recycling his storyline and other plot elements too.
Why can't Oda develop characters in the actual manga but feels the need to fill it with unnecessary running and plots that lead nowhere and then outsources the character development and backstories to databooks and SBS?

:jackcopium:

I guess you are forgetting the moment when Queen overpowered Sanji or when he almost killed him, also Sanji only started to run away from him in chapter 1029.

Before that he never ran away from Queen, and also some of the battle between them was off paneled.
Before that it felt like Sanji wasnt even focusing on him

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Gee thanks.

:seriously:

I was aware of the Ryuuma parallel but it would be deliberate to explain Zoros connections to the Shimotsuki and thus Ryuuma and Ushimaru too.
God knows Oda doesn't seem to want to explain it nor give Zoro actual characters development, 4 years into his "own arc" too, sigh.

Oda loves relentlessly recycling his storyline and other plot elements too.
It's painful how Zoro's origins aren't yet revealed to this day but it's hard to believe he ain't a Shimotsukim. I hope Oda sensei will enlighten us soon to be sure.:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.