Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

If he’s going for a physical attack he can use haki, but if that’s the case this mode isn’t much help against a guy like Akainu
It actually helps, it gains more size and strength, if it hits the akainu's main body it can burn the akainu itself.
And that's the whole point of the discussion, akainu's magma doesn't make it immune to flames, it can be injured by them when hit directly, with kaido's size + haki + temperature makes kaido a hot iron ball with HAKI.
The temperature will burn akainu's body because it's something hot. This doesn't make much difference to a hot sword covered in haki.

On the energy issue, Ace literally solidifies his flames with HAKI as opposed to burning BB, they pierce him:

The fact that Blackbeard manages to catch the flames in the sequel means something solid.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh my actual Goda. I am so done lmfao. Monkeys love boobs too.

Although fun fact, I was watching a TV show where a woman described how batshit her family are, brace yourselves....

Woman can't have kids, so husband goes off and gets her a PET MONKEY as you do and of all things too. She dresses it up as a baby/toddler and pushes it in a pram and such all day long, like a human baby.
One day it bit her nose off and the husband punched it in fury and killed it.
Do you know why it bit her? She was breastfeeding it!

Apparently a real story! It's from Meet The Richardsons in the UK, Lucy Beaumont (Mrs Richardson) is told this story by her mother Gill, whose parents are the husband and wife in this story!!! At least I think that's what she said? So they must have kids somehow or adopted? Or she made it up? Lmfao.

It actually helps, it gains more size and strength, if it hits the akainu's main body it can burn the akainu itself.
And that's the whole point of the discussion, akainu's magma doesn't make it immune to flames, it can be injured by them when hit directly, with kaido's size + haki + temperature makes kaido a hot iron ball with HAKI.
The temperature will burn akainu's body because it's something hot. This doesn't make much difference to a hot sword covered in haki.

On the energy issue, Ace literally solidifies his flames with HAKI as opposed to burning BB, they pierce him:

The fact that Blackbeard manages to catch the flames in the sequel means something solid.
Yeah this mode also uses advanced haki too, literally stopped an island level attack

Kaido: “Great Dragon Torch*”!!(火龍大炬)
And since then it has been a land of outlaws!!
This is the “hero” they have been waiting for 20 years..!!!
Luffy: Ouch!
Kaido: that’s right let go, I won’t run!!
And you won’t be laying down that right arm of yours, because…
It’s going to be melted and gone!!

:finally::finally:
What a chapter!!! Wano is ending

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Oh my actual Goda. I am so done lmfao. Monkeys love boobs too.

Although fun fact, I was watching a TV shoe where a woman described how batshit her family are, brace yourselves....

Woman can't have kids, so husband goes off and gets her a PET MONKEY as you do and of all things too. She dresses it up as a baby/toddler and pushes it in a pram and such all day long, like a human baby.
One day it bit her nose off and the husband punched it in fury and killed it.
Do you know why it bit her? She was breastfeeding it!

Apparently a real story! It's from Meet The Richardsons in the UK, Lucy Beaumont (Mrs Richardson) is told this story by her mother Gill, whose parents are the husband and wife in this story!!! At least I think that's what she said? So they must have kids somehow or adopted? Or she made it up? Lmfao.
:chopoff::chopoff:

so he isn't immune to his own abilities. you lost lol.

and Big Mom isn't immune to being damaged by Zeus. Sounds like somebody is upset now that they know Kaido is immune to magma.
Imo Kaidou is not completely immune to his own fire, since his own Boro Breath hurt him due to being reflected by Luffy. But i think this attack is like one of Kaidou's do or die attack, where he sacrifices being burned himself in order to unleash greater damage

Yeah Zoro not fighting an Wano samurai with an opposite philosophy or something like that is a shame

Zoro vs King had cool choreography but 0 meaning, 0 thoughts behind it.

Its Zoro arc and THE samurai / sword arc and Zoro didn’t have any personal development, real sword fights etc. It’s nonsense.
Zoro grew stronger cool for him but I didn’t remember that arc as Zoro arc at all.
It was never Zoro's arc

Oda made stupid decisions to not make powerful Samurai villains for Zoro and co to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.