Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Kaido having an awakening makes the story better in anyway. The best case scenario is literally Kaido or someone saying that he can’t awaken cause his Will can’t connect to the Will of the Fruit
He should probably skip awakening like it was done with BM... For a lot of stuff.

The only way Awakening can be a thing is if Kaido has never awakened before and Luffy makes Kaido awaken for the first time or he’s been awakened this whole time.

This chapter makes 0 fucking sense if he’s still holding an awakening back knowingly
It probably means he hasn’t felt like he has needed to yet. Remember all the talk of him being on his last legs have been from people other than Kaido. I just feel like it has been said too many times by unreliable sources to be true.

The Kaido awakening discussion really does feel redundant at this point, If we get no official clarification once the fights finished then we can assume his strongest df abilities are simply a product of his awakening, same with BM; awakening is just a user reaching the highest potential of using their fruit, and Kaido & BM are two of the strongest/well versed fruit users in the series.
Yes, but that's a lame assumption too. Atleast crocodile not using haki and all had reasons like haki not known at that time.... Here it just feels like bad planning since oda has used awakening as a way to mitigate gap between the allies and yonkos.. And so having the yonko do the same won't be able to scale properly.... I mean kaido randomly bringing future sight at a random time just to sodfe at that time pretty much confirms it that fights are not planned.... Even attack names prove it, not kuch thought is given in the atta k and it's usage itself but just getting random reference fro real world and naming an attack.

It probably means he hasn’t felt like he has needed to yet. Remember all the talk of him being on his last legs have been from people other than Kaido. I just feel like it has been said too many times by unreliable sources to be true.
Nah man reread this chapter there is literally no way you can make it believable to me that this guy would hide his ultimate power for half the arc whilst everyone of his crew and his allies around him are getting destroyed and his goal is to make everyone submit.

Awakening and showing your strength is literally how you do this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.