Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people so against Kaido having an awakening
Because he literally wanked Haki for 5 chapters and literally said he’s on his last legs rn and still hasn’t used it. It’s fucking bullshit if he has it knowingly and hasn’t used it already

I will like if the awakening is this Susanoo Spirit Haki stuff we see in the flaming dragon. But that’s it

Because he literally wanked Haki for 5 chapters and literally said he’s on his last legs rn and still hasn’t used it. It’s fucking bullshit if he has it knowingly and hasn’t used it already

I will like if the awakening is this Susanoo Spirit Haki stuff we see in the flaming dragon. But that’s it
He more than likely hasn’t so he can experience this fight as much as possible. Also it’s probably Regen and a strength buff which would be best used at the end

He more than likely hasn’t so he can experience this fight as much as possible. Also it’s probably Regen and a strength buff which would be best used at the end
The only way Awakening can be a thing is if Kaido has never awakened before and Luffy makes Kaido awaken for the first time or he’s been awakened this whole time.

This chapter makes 0 fucking sense if he’s still holding an awakening back knowingly

Why are people so against Kaido having an awakening
For me I basically expect awakening to stomp everyone like how luffy is doing.... But we know oda will have to pull more strings to handle it. It might lead to having even more useless plot extension. Or awakening might just be oda trying to bury his story by showing that kaido did know and use awakening but will just do one attack and get defeated anyway. Or it will be very underwhelming and oda just made it as awakening just to put out the fact that kaido did use awakening....... Basically everything he does at this point with kaidos awakening has drawbacks for me.

For me I basically expect awakening to stomp everyone like how luffy is doing.... But we know oda will have to pull more strings to handle it. It might lead to having even more useless plot extension. Or awakening might just be oda trying to bury his story by showing that kaido did know and use awakening but will just do one attack and get defeated anyway. Or it will be very underwhelming and oda just made it as awakening just to put out the fact that kaido did use awakening....... Basically everything he does at this point with kaidos awakening has drawbacks for me.
There is no way Kaido having an awakening makes the story better in anyway. The best case scenario is literally Kaido or someone saying that he can’t awaken cause his Will can’t connect to the Will of the Fruit

The Kaido awakening discussion really does feel redundant at this point, If we get no official clarification once the fights finished then we can assume his strongest df abilities are simply a product of his awakening, same with BM; awakening is just a user reaching the highest potential of using their fruit, and Kaido & BM are two of the strongest/well versed fruit users in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.