[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're voting Cooler because he claimed to be vanilla and someone (can't remember who) called bullshit, so he's lied about his role.
Yup I had gathered that 100% but Cal had voted for him before this was revealed, no?

Trolls? T Pein I can see, but Ekko?
100% but on another forum where we have played together. Ekko loves to troll fake usages and then throws vague insults towards people to try and distort their beliefs. I don't care for it, which Is why I have my frills up when being labelled as aggressive towards anybody.

Whattttt?

How did I miss this lmaoo

Are u saying that WU was fake?
I just checked the OP. We started with 32, there are 5 dead flips, so yeah, he's toast. 27 are left.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
100% but on another forum where we have played together. Ekko loves to troll fake usages and then throws vague insults towards people to try and distort their beliefs. I don't care for it, which Is why I have my frills up when being labelled as aggressive towards anybody.
I've probably got more experience with Ekko than most, and I've not known him to insult other players. He definitely lies too much when he's Town, but he's improved in that area too.

I've probably got more experience with Ekko than most, and I've not known him to insult other players. He definitely lies too much when he's Town, but he's improved in that area too.
Fair but on said other forum he's got this knack to vaguely insult people (myself included) and then run it off. He loves to overplay the intelligence card on those he feels are inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.