Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I think after Luffy awakened and started to seriously fight and push luffy, there's no reason for him to say "Haki conquers all" if he is using an awakening form as an Ace.

The best explanation would be if Kaido doesn't have control over his awakening and can't consciously use it.
That’s why I believe it activates when he is unconscious like the impel down guard. Luffy wins but Kaido gets back up near instantly

You know what's insane? Kaido's "Susanoo" is actually a few times larger than Luffy's island sized fist which was calced to be 16km. But I'm afraid we have to look at every detailed panel of the giant fist to see if the panel last chapter is legit or not.
Bro you can see Luffy next to the fist this chapter...

Imu is obviously failed Nami

Imu has treasure vault.
Imu has a connection to a Straw Hat.
Imu has likely been around for 800 years since last Joyboy. Nami didn’t cry for 8 years till Luffy came along.
According to Oda Nami could rule the whole world with the lightning fruit if Luffy was not around to stop her. Joyboy wasn’t around for 800 years and Imu was able to rule the world.
Luffy made a promise to Nami that he hasn’t broken yet. Joyboy broke a promise to a certain someone
:hapnoel:
:finally:
@Finalbeta

Status
Not open for further replies.