Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also weird to use the idea that Kaido had no stated awakening reveal to downplay his strength where he’s been consistently showcasing impressive new abilities throughout the arc (that seem way more impressive than the awakenings of law and kid anyway)
Nah, it's not the case of Kaido being weak - I doubt any reasonable user would think that way - but Oda being incredibly inconsistent at what great individual have successed their DF the best. Awakening is factually the pinnacle of DF mastery. Kaido's got his DF for more than 25 years. He is also very well versed in all Haki skills (has FS, Ryuo and ACoC) and he also immediately knew about Nika Luffy's Zoan awakening skills but he was only wondering why he has paramecia awakening skills as well which was rather unusual for (mythical) Zoan user.

Now, look at the superficial - but important - information above and tell me how it remotely makes sense for Kaido to not show or have awakening? It does not simply make sense and whatever Oda confirms afterwards - via SBS or vivre card - it will undermine the actual value of awakened (mythical) Zoan powers since Oda didn't even bother to highlight the differences in Full Zoan/Hybrid and awakening. The only description would be the one of the jailer beasts... which is lame af.

It probably means he hasn’t felt like he has needed to yet. Remember all the talk of him being on his last legs have been from people other than Kaido. I just feel like it has been said too many times by unreliable sources to be true.
Nah, I think after Luffy awakened and started to seriously fight and push luffy, there's no reason for him to say "Haki conquers all" if he is using an awakening form as an Ace.

The best explanation would be if Kaido doesn't have control over his awakening and can't consciously use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.