Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

I think oda planned it well. Making Onighisima float above Flower Capital exactly at the time People are sending off their fire Lanterns. It will just illuminate the whole sky, and they can witness everything In the dark sky at the moment.

Imagine Luffy or zoro ( Whoever Takes down kaido) taking down kaido while kaido being In the sky Being in the fire mode. Being illuminated himself , Everyone can easily see that now.

People wishes of living happily and Getting rid of kaido, Both things at the same time. Last time luffy defeated a main Arc villain last time was Dressrosa where everyone was praying/Running around/ in chaos. Because of doflamingo , And luffy took him down while everyone witnessed that and people wishes getting accepted and getting their actual ruler back.

Similarly , Luffy/zoro defeats kaido infront of everyone, In the illuminated sky , A double spread of beautiful panel with full moon with kaido passing out. While momonuske actually using the lanterns Flames. (I THINK DRAGONS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL FLAMES). SAVING everyone by making the lantern go the way he wants. And hence getting their People trust back with saving and killing kaido.

Kaido has settled up for so long , Fire festival was Declared in the series chapters back , and now it's coming into the play.

Or even kaiddo could end up Taking lanterns as his own power up, For the final attack. Which makes kaido Fire dragon mode even bigger, Flying across the fire capital witnessed by everyone.

Lantern either will help Momonuske or kaido. But whoever it helps it will be witnessed by wano People. And so far People haven't seen a thing due to clouds and dark sky. This just the absolute perfect ending Of Wano Final fight. I dint expect more 4 chapters. For this.

C

Cruxroux

I think oda planned it well. Making Onighisima float above Flower Capital exactly at the time People are sending off their fire Lanterns. It will just illuminate the whole sky, and they can witness everything In the dark sky at the moment.

Imagine Luffy or zoro ( Whoever Takes down kaido) taking down kaido while kaido being In the sky Being in the fire mode. Being illuminated himself , Everyone can easily see that now.

People wishes of living happily and Getting rid of kaido, Both things at the same time. Last time luffy defeated a main Arc villain last time was Dressrosa where everyone was praying/Running around/ in chaos. Because of doflamingo , And luffy took him down while everyone witnessed that and people wishes getting accepted and getting their actual ruler back.

Similarly , Luffy/zoro defeats kaido infront of everyone, In the illuminated sky , A double spread of beautiful panel with full moon with kaido passing out. While momonuske actually using the lanterns Flames. (I THINK DRAGONS HAVE THE ABILITY TO CONTROL FLAMES). SAVING everyone by making the lantern go the way he wants. And hence getting their People trust back with saving and killing kaido.

Kaido has settled up for so long , Fire festival was Declared in the series chapters back , and now it's coming into the play.

Or even kaiddo could end up Taking lanterns as his own power up, For the final attack. Which makes kaido Fire dragon mode even bigger, Flying across the fire capital witnessed by everyone.

Lantern either will help Momonuske or kaido. But whoever it helps it will be witnessed by wano People. And so far People haven't seen a thing due to clouds and dark sky. This just the absolute perfect ending Of Wano Final fight. I dint expect more 4 chapters. For this.
And hence act 3 ends with it. Act 4 prolly is taking over wano again and plot resolving like zoro grim reaper and other things. Act 5 be Hint to next Arc and after party with Some sort of plot twist.

Honestly, we'll tell when we see Onigashima, the giant fist and the new fire dragon on a better perspective. Currently, we've got an angle below the island, so it's actually hard to tell whether the island appears much larger or not.
Also, real Dragon Kaido's entire head is located in the forehead of the fire dragon, similarly to Madara/Sasuke being located at the forehead of their Perfect Susanoo. This fire dragon is several times faster than Dragon Kaido without a doubt.
We see luffys skinny arm still grabbing kaido when he first transforms and we see dragon kaido inside being grabbed. Regular Kaido is nowhere near island sized nor is Luffy so its not island sized at all

So Kaido had all this stuff he was able to do against Luffy., dude imagine if he did this stuff against Yamato or the Supernovas.
Just thinking about it if he was in magma form in the rooftop non of the r5 or scabbards attacks would work except maybe zoro, all he has to do is just body slam them

B

Ballel

Honestly, we'll tell when we see Onigashima, the giant fist and the new fire dragon on a better perspective. Currently, we've got an angle below the island, so it's actually hard to tell whether the island appears much larger or not.
Also, real Dragon Kaido's entire head is located in the forehead of the fire dragon, similarly to Madara/Sasuke being located at the forehead of their Perfect Susanoo. This fire dragon is several times faster than Dragon Kaido without a doubt.
If this isn't Kaido's awakening, then what is!?

We see luffys skinny arm still grabbing kaido when he first transforms and we see dragon kaido inside being grabbed. Regular Kaido is nowhere near island sized nor is Luffy so its not island sized at all

Understood, Onigashima is not island sized...
Post automatically merged:

If this isn't Kaido's awakening, then what is!?
Idk, I hope it is awakening. Does Kaido say anything to his new form? I mean, it is a new form in fact. I doubt it is just one of his many abilities, this seems to be special.

Status
Not open for further replies.