Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Let's talk about Kaido again......
This man is something else, it's not wank or anything because Oda himself has trying to make him as strong as possible it seems. Every reader could tell.

My initial thought :
Before the raid, i have been thinking Kaido would be beaten just by Luffy learning 1 power up which is the adCoA internal destruction because that's all his been practicing before the raid. But still I'm not sure with it

AdvCoC :
Always think something about CoC would be introduced only when he face/meet Shanks.
But Oda said NOPE, it is required for Kaido

Then I'm like OK now this is it, advCoC would be the real powerup to beat Kaido extreme diff.
But Oda said not enough lol
I always thought Luffy splitting the sky will only happen with Shanks, then again Oda give it against Kaido.

Luffy unlocked awakening DF :
Is there anyone who think Luffy would awaken his DF in Wano since beginning?? I don't think so. I'm sure all of us believe it would happen at EOS fighting specifically Teach to counter his quake. But again Oda wanted it against Kaido

Not just an awakening, it's a Mythical Zoan only awaken after 800 years, said to have the most ridiculous power in the world.

His AP:
Last but not the least, i always believe Oda give Kaido lesser AP because he already give him too much physical stats and tankiness. But
Who would have thought Kaido will be able produce one of the most lethal power, the club is just for mercy so that he won't kill his opponent (lol)
It's Kaido with Akainu power, shit is ridiculous!!!

From all these stuff we all can see how much Oda himself wanted to make Kaido as strong as possible.
It's true in a 1v1 both at full capabilities, Kaido would have the most bet, i don't blame the people of one piece world who always bet in him.

Kaido is like the MC of Wano, he start fighting earlier than anybody, it's not the ordinary troupe where main boss of the arc only start fighting in the end after all his subordinates are deal with it.
He open the start of this Onigashima battle, and still the last man standing by far and still could show more power every chapter.

At this stage if there's another transformation (through awakening or any other) it would just make more fans angry because it's too ridiculous and their mind cannot take it.

All hail Kaido, man carried Wano arc
Ik.... man been continously fighting from the beginning still shows no sign of fatigue with almost no loss taken so far. He's taking everything head on like a tank. Kaido in my mind could have easily been the final villain. Pda literally had to give blackbeard two devil fruits to cope up with kaido. Kaido really is the last tier with Rogers and Whitebeard. These people were just built different.

Oda will ignore Kaido's awakening or will just say that he is already awakened. If Kaido still has his awakening he will annihilate the alliance.
There's no way oda will skip drawing awakeing Kaido. Kaido will be beat by awakened Luffy in these incoming couple chapters, and only then will Kaido reveal finally his awakening form.

Kaido will be brought down by the whole alliance fighting him at the same time with Luffy doing the final hit similar to what happened to Moria and Oz.

It melt iron on direct contact meanwhile Akainu vaporized (!) steel from the distance. And from the current panels, Kaido instantly melted Onigashima's horn with his magma-like fire dragon.
Firstly the explosion didnt encompss the entire vat. The were pieces of it melting and vapourising without being within the explosion.

Secondly you have zero proof the sword is steel. Iron swords exist within the OPverse

Thirdly a horn is made from bones. Who tf cares.

C

Cruxroux

There's no way oda will skip drawing awakeing Kaido. Kaido will be beat by awakened Luffy in these incoming couple chapters, and only then will Kaido reveal finally his awakening form.

Kaido will be brought down by the whole alliance fighting him at the same time with Luffy doing the final hit similar to what happened to Moria and Oz.
Agreed.... if luffy surpasses kaido now. What does future even holds? Surpassing what?. It's really going to be the whole alliance again.

So his kaidos strongest form his dragon form or hybrid I am seriously confused. I remember when everyone thought non- pre advcoc g4 luffy would destroy dragon kaido
-Well dragon Kaido is a big target and most thought it was slow and used mostly for tanking hits
-Turns out he can move extremely fast especially with FS
-We now find out in this chapter that he has access to aCoC moves too, all his dragon moves from before were purely elemental attacks
-Hybrid would still be the better form in most situations though

Status
Not open for further replies.