Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flames are still relevant. Repeat after me.....FLAMES ARE STILL RELEVANT.

Ifrit Jambe is the strongest flames in the verse. Not only blue but also creating lightning due to its heat.

C

Cruxroux

I don't need to cope getting two shot by a dying man who's face you have destroyed is funnier. Your bakainu gon get rekt by Nika soon.
Post automatically merged:

Then why did he go hybrid if he wasnt serious like he wasn't versus Labbards.
Going hybrid really doesn't mean he was serious. It's serious when kaido Goes Fire dragon mode. It's like luffy gear 5. Luffy right off the bat went with gear 4 with kaido.

I don't need to cope getting two shot by a dying man who's face you have destroyed is funnier. Your bakainu gon get rekt by Nika soon.
Post automatically merged:

Then why did he go hybrid if he wasnt serious like he wasn't versus Labbards.
Because he wanted to have some fun.

Kaidos fighting seriously now, his hybrid really was nothing more than just the bare minimum

Honestly, we'll tell when we see Onigashima, the giant fist and the new fire dragon on a better perspective. Currently, we've got an angle below the island, so it's actually hard to tell whether the island appears much larger or not.
Also, real Dragon Kaido's entire head is located in the forehead of the fire dragon, similarly to Madara/Sasuke being located at the forehead of their Perfect Susanoo. This fire dragon is several times faster than Dragon Kaido without a doubt.
You can see fire kaido is not the size of th island in the last page. Width of fire kaido is about the width of his flaming head, which in turn is the size of the fist, which is no where near island sized. I think scaling it from that one panel last chapter is a little disingenuous.

Let's talk about Kaido again......
This man is something else, it's not wank or anything because Oda himself has trying to make him as strong as possible it seems. Every reader could tell.

My initial thought :
Before the raid, i have been thinking Kaido would be beaten just by Luffy learning 1 power up which is the adCoA internal destruction because that's all his been practicing before the raid. But still I'm not sure with it

AdvCoC :
Always think something about CoC would be introduced only when he face/meet Shanks.
But Oda said NOPE, it is required for Kaido

Then I'm like OK now this is it, advCoC would be the real powerup to beat Kaido extreme diff.
But Oda said not enough lol
I always thought Luffy splitting the sky will only happen with Shanks, then again Oda give it against Kaido.
And Kaido is a haki man too

Luffy unlocked awakening DF :
Is there anyone who think Luffy would awaken his DF in Wano since beginning?? I don't think so. I'm sure all of us believe it would happen at EOS fighting specifically Teach to counter his quake. But again Oda wanted it against Kaido

Not just an awakening, it's a Mythical Zoan only awaken after 800 years, said to have the most ridiculous power in the world.

His AP:
Last but not the least, i always believe Oda give Kaido lesser AP because he already give him too much physical stats and tankiness. But
Who would have thought Kaido will be able produce one of the most lethal power, the club is just for mercy so that he won't kill his opponent (lol)
It's Kaido with Akainu power, shit is ridiculous!!!

From all these stuff we all can see how much Oda himself wanted to make Kaido as strong as possible.
It's true in a 1v1 both at full capabilities, Kaido would have the most bet, i don't blame the people of one piece world who always bet in him.

Kaido is like the MC of Wano, he start fighting earlier than anybody, it's not the ordinary troupe where main boss of the arc only start fighting in the end after all his subordinates are deal with it.
He open the start of this Onigashima battle, and still the last man standing by far and still could show more power every chapter.

At this stage if there's another transformation (through awakening or any other) it would just make more fans angry because it's too ridiculous and their mind cannot take it.

All hail Kaido, man carried Wano arc

Status
Not open for further replies.