Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has penetration Haki which is the most advanced level of CoA but Zoro has ACoA too, named Ryuo. He is able to use Haki flow as well as barrier Haki. That's how he momentarily blocked Hakai and later used CoC barrier to push King away. You can literally see the black lightning traits and the impact.
Ryou is normal haki

When you say stuff like Luffy can never beat Zoro and Zoro one shots him. I peg current Zoro at the level of 1010-1013 Luffy( since he just learned ACoC and doesnt control it well), and when he'll wake up and heal he'll be around the level of 1027 Luffy. So a high diff fight for current Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Can you show me the panel of this happening?
I guy posted it on page 491 of this thread.

The sycthes you mean? Cant convince you otherwise lol.
Yes no level of head canon can indicate a random wind scythe is even in the same stratosphere as Zoro's CoC attacks.

Best you can argue is Luffy can stall with his own CoC but then again blade Lethality and power behind attacks also will make a difference.

Overall I just think Zoro edges due to advantage even if Luffy is overall stronger.

@Sentinel ,If you notice the opening that kaidou create in the middle of your rings (body), you can easily wrap the Luffy punch that is bigger than Onigashima. And not only that, I would say the opening generated can completely involve 2 punches,while we still have more body to enlarge the circle. LOL

Bro, Luffy's fist is just comparable to the island at best (not bigger) but I agree with the rest ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.