Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean is there really?

Akainu doesn't even seem to have CoC, meaning he's going to get blocked by haki barriers.
Each chapter only hypes up Zoro
Wind Scythe fucks Joy Boy Sperm up
Kaido's ultimate attack is fire based
Haki >>> DFs
Roger pure swordsman

If you truly don't believe Akainu has CoC then how can you not put Zoro above Akainu who wrecked magma

But he is using CoC no touch barrier though.
Kaido's flames never touched this Luffy
The man was litteraly holding Kaido with his left hand, Kaido told him to let go as he wont move and take the attack head on.

Well then it just shows Luffy is simply weak to cuts. I will not buy Wind Scythes being stronger randomly
Why not? Just because the fire one gets bigger to showcase its increased strength doesn't mean the wind one needs to abide by the same rules. You telling me all of Kaido got stronger over time but the sycthes didnt change?

Not sharper
How would you know.

No indication its faster
How would you know.

Current Luffy's Haki is not any stronger than 1027, he only got DF awakening.
Haki blooms in insense situations. Luffy's been fighting Kaido intensely for multiple chapters after he came back and even got mini KoEd for a bit( prior to his death one) so why shouldnt his Haki increase? Especially since man went from clumsy use of ACoC to splitting the Sky with Kaido after a 30 minutes break?

I think magma >>>blue flames

So far only 4 characters have shown magma or magma like fire, those being:
  • Akainu
  • Kaido
  • Big Mom
  • King
Clearly seems to be a top tier ability, whereas blue flames was something sanji needed to beat Queen.
Big Mom has never.

And blue flame wankers are trolling.
Here goes the blue flame

King might be a top tier??
At least low top tier?

I think magma >>>blue flames

So far only 4 characters have shown magma or magma like fire, those being:
  • Akainu
  • Kaido
  • Big Mom
  • King
Clearly seems to be a top tier ability, whereas blue flames was something sanji needed to beat Queen.
Think what you want dude, the blue flames are the strongest flames in the verse, and Ling the wildfire used just fire with a dragon magma name, it fact it wasnt a dragon, and not magma, just flames, Sanji>>>>>>>>>>>> Ling. BM also has just flames so whatever, same ith Kaido. The only one with an ability better than Sanji rn is Akainu, still not confirmed.

The man was litteraly holding Kaido with his left hand, Kaido told him to let go as he wont move and take the attack head on.

Why not? Just because the fire one gets bigger to showcase its increased strength doesn't mean the wind one needs to abide by the same rules. You telling me all of Kaido got stronger over time but the sycthes didnt change?

How would you know.

How would you know.

Haki blooms in insense situations. Luffy's been fighting Kaido intensely for multiple chapters after he came back and even got mini KoEd for a bit( prior to his death one) so why shouldnt his Haki increase? Especially since man went from clumsy use of ACoC to splitting the Sky with Kaido after a 30 minutes break?
Dude all this shit falls on You, Idk why you are making stuff up about Wind Scythes to save Luffy face as if chapter 1027 Luffy didn't struggle to block one wind scythe.

Every stronger Kaido attack has some indication.
Literally zero indication wind scythe got stronger.

Show me Luffy being able to block or tank any wind scythe.

Blade is literally Luffy's weakness at this point, but then again blades is everyone's weakness that's why PK is a swordsman
Post automatically merged:

@ShishioIsBack vs everyone with wild and childish headcanons
Fixed

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sentinel ,If you notice the opening that kaidou create in the middle of your rings (body), you can easily wrap the Luffy punch that is bigger than Onigashima. And not only that, I would say the opening generated can completely involve 2 punches,while we still have more body to enlarge the circle. LOL

Luffy has penetration Haki which is the most advanced level of CoA but Zoro has ACoA too, named Ryuo. He is able to use Haki flow as well as barrier Haki. That's how he momentarily blocked Hakai and later used CoC barrier to push King away. You can literally see the black lightning traits and the impact.
ONLY LUFFY AS ACOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.