Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just means Gear 5th is less durable to flame.
Boundman has Haki all over his
Gear 5th doesn't.
The Sun God is less durable to flame? Same Luffys who's holding Kaido who melted the other Horn just by being near it? C'mon Shishio...

Kaido even said G5 is using ACoC coating and CoA coating at the same time.

That doesn't mean Boro breath is stronger.
Plus that was half way gag scene anyways
It was no Gag, Kaido used two Boro breaths the first one was the size of Onigashima in width and the second one skewered Luffy and shot him through the entire Island and then some. You cant tell me its the same strength as the one used on the RT lol.
No they are not faster
Nor More lethal

No indication of either what so ever
At the end of the day its just speculation, since Kaido as a whole grew considerably stronger over the course of the fight and his flame breath is stronger now its safe t assume the Wind breath is stronger too.

Wind Scythes would hurt Luffy before (Even Luffy with Ryou Barr

I think it was in some chapter after chapter 1035 or after chapter 1027.

@HA001
I do recal Luffy dodging them yes but we're talking about current Luffy not 1027 or 1035 one.

His back is not turned.
Literally Wind Scythes cut the front of his body.

No those scythes are not stronger.
There is literally no indication

When Boro Breath is stronger, it is either bigger or some comment is made
When TB is stronger it is named differently.

Literally exact same Wind Scythes that Zoro negged fucked Luffy up.

Even CoA barrier Argument holds no weight.
Luffy used CoA Barrier to stop one of these wind scythes and struggled and said "Ugh"
Not exactly. The attacks Kaido uses on Luffy are alot stronger than those. Luffy was also able to slap away Wind Scythe with his hand before. Now he can't.

If I am overrating Zoro, tell me where did I overrate Zoro?
When you say stuff like Luffy can never beat Zoro and Zoro one shots him. I peg current Zoro at the level of 1010-1013 Luffy( since he just learned ACoC and doesnt control it well), and when he'll wake up and heal he'll be around the level of 1027 Luffy. So a high diff fight for current Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Not exactly. The attacks Kaido uses on Luffy are alot stronger than those. Luffy was also able to slap away Wind Scythe with his hand before. Now he can't.
Can you show me the panel of this happening?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We forgot one important detail (someone from fanverse mentioned it):
That's probably the scan where Momo already MOVED the island, so Onigashima is actually farther than before last chapter. Yet, Kaido's dragon form as well as the giant fist is still clearly visible above despite the larger distance, especially the spot which you highlighted in this post.

How is this important? Because this is an angle shot below the actual island. Thus, everything also looks smaller at farther and higher distance.

I cannot believe that Kaido pulled an even bigger move.
Important detail, we’re seeing Kaido in his transformation from a very large distance and from Onigashima’s perspective, Kaido’s attack is beyond the size of an island actually, we need to use the plural here if we want to accurately ascertain the size of this attack, it is at least 5x larger than Onigashima taking into account the reduced length of the body of the kaidou, we need to analyze how many islands the body of the kaidou gives in its entirety.

Kaido in addition to having an ability capable of lifting an island in its entirety, he literally has an attack that escapes to several islands. LOL
This is insane.

The Sun God is less durable to flame? Same Luffys who's holding Kaido who melted the other Horn just by being near it? C'mon Shishio...
But he is using CoC no touch barrier though.
Kaido's flames never touched this Luffy

Kaido even said G5 is using ACoC coating and CoA coating at the same time.
Well then it just shows Luffy is simply weak to cuts. I will not buy Wind Scythes being stronger randomly

It was no Gag, Kaido used two Boro breaths the first one was the size of Onigashima in width and the second one skewered Luffy and shot him through the entire Island and then some. You cant tell me its the same strength as the one used on the RT lol.
BOOM you got it

Intensity and Size of Boro breath was a lot bigger.
That is the indication that it is stronger.
With Baguas, Kaido adds name to them to show they are stronger.

He literally use random wind scythe like usual.
Scythe is not bigger
Not sharper
No indication its faster

I do recal Luffy dodging them yes but we're talking about current Luffy not 1027 or 1035 one.
Current Luffy's Haki is not any stronger than 1027, he only got DF awakening.

I haven't kept up with the shitposting but Luffy having trouble with heat and slashes just means he isn't immune to shit like Luffyfags claim all the time, magic fruit and CoC coating is not protecting him from fire and the same applies to magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.