Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then by virtue, Luffy shouldn't fight Blackbeard or Shanks, because they are also Yonko.

We have no idea what the extent of Akainu's power is. Nor the other Admirals. Nor the other Yonko. Nor any potential foe for the remainder of the series.

It's fine to wank Kaido right now, but the fact remains that he isn't the last enemy in the series. He probably isn't even 2nd or 3rd to last, as we clearly have more arcs to go before the Final War.
Kaido literally fought Dozens of character in the same night and is now fighting prime Luffy without much difficulty. No other villain will get treated this way I guarentee you. Kaido will forever be top 1

King is even on a forward position to Zoro before your panel. Then King just on the same position (forward position to Zoro) and Zoro just just use his swords to pulling from King's joking blade.

HE didn't pull his swords back you idiot, he pushed King away.
If he pulls his swords back while king is forcing his sword forward, King would fall on Zoro and nothing would happen.

Why can't king proceed forward despite being in forward position.
What is stopping him?

And why are all these shockwaves projecting towards the middle part that king can't proceed forward?
Its as easy 1+1 = 2

Are you genuinely mental or you are trolling me?

@Fujishiro @Monkey D Theories
This is the kinda shit Zoro fans have to go through on daily bases.

And ya'll wonder why Zoro fans are toxic.
Have you ever seen any Zoro fans deny that Luffy can use barrier or Sanji can use fire or Kaido can use Boro breath
Each fandom has its rotten apples to be honest, just ignore them bro. I dont think you are toxic per se but you overrate Zoro something fierce lol, but thats fine by me since its not hurting anybody and I do enjoy peeking into your mindset from tim to time when you say something outrageous XD.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That just means Gear 5th is less durable to flame.
Boundman has Haki all over his
Gear 5th doesn't.

That doesn't mean Boro breath is stronger.
Plus that was half way gag scene anyways

No they are not faster
Nor More lethal

No indication of either what so ever
Wind Scythes would hurt Luffy before (Even Luffy with Ryou Barr

I think it was in some chapter after chapter 1035 or after chapter 1027.

@HA001

lol, even King wasn't cut in half

are we saying that King is stronger than Luffy now?
King if far more durable than Luffy.
That wind scythe isn't doing shit to King's blade that can cut through Luffy's skin since King's Haki is at worst comparable to casual Zoro's Haki that neg diffed a wind sychte

And dragon blaze took out King's Haki sword.
That garbage wind scythe ain't doing shit to King's wings either that were cut in half.

Yes, from the perspective of the photos we can see that the head of the Kaido does not lose much in width or length (without including the body) in relation to the luffy punch.
But looking at the overall, the kaidou body even though it is not in its entirety of length, even reduced (we can see circular rings) it literally gives the size of about 10 Luffy punches.

Another image if you want to see better. LOL
We forgot one important detail (someone from fanverse mentioned it):
That's probably the scan where Momo already MOVED the island, so Onigashima is actually farther than before last chapter. Yet, Kaido's dragon form as well as the giant fist is still clearly visible above despite the larger distance, especially the spot which you highlighted in this post.

How is this important? Because this is an angle shot below the actual island. Thus, everything also looks smaller at farther and higher distance.

I cannot believe that Kaido pulled an even bigger move.

That just means Gear 5th is less durable to flame.
Boundman has Haki all over his
Gear 5th doesn't.

That doesn't mean Boro breath is stronger.
Plus that was half way gag scene anyways

No they are not faster
Nor More lethal

No indication of either what so ever
Wind Scythes would hurt Luffy before (Even Luffy with Ryou Barr

I think it was in some chapter after chapter 1035 or after chapter 1027.

@HA001
G5 is also covered in Haki

King if far more durable than Luffy.
That wind scythe isn't doing shit to King's blade that can cut through Luffy's skin since King's Haki is at worst comparable to casual Zoro's Haki that neg diffed a wind sychte

And dragon blaze took out King's Haki sword.
That garbage wind scythe ain't doing shit to King's wings either that were cut in half.
The wind scythe could amputate Kiku's arm, and Luffy tanked it, seemingly without even using haki

The wind scythe could amputate Kiku's arm, and Luffy tanked it, seemingly without even using haki
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo at Kiku
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

That literally means Zoro with wrist flick amputates kiku.

How does Kiku's body compare to King's sword that can survive full power onslaught from Zoro's Haki much less King's wings that have been intact despite years of him fighting commnader level fighters.

Kaido literally fought Dozens of character in the same night and is now fighting prime Luffy without much difficulty. No other villain will get treated this way I guarentee you. Kaido will forever be top 1
I regardless of how this plays, while I agree with this sentiment, we'll at least see more epic 1v1 battles, that's for sure.
But yes, Kaido's status is something I can't really see being toppled in the pure stamina side of these battles. It's insane

Status
Not open for further replies.