Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro, sorry but even a low diff is highly debatable considering it's Yonko BB who has DF nullifying ability on top of his destructive power. Katakuri is strong but this arc demonstrated that the gap between peak high tier and top tier characters is very large.
Teach nullifying katakuri df doesn't negate fs or his COa nor speed.

Anyway, let's bet
If Kata lose, I will wear any avatar for a month but if he doesn't lose
You guys wear Orochi avatar

Anyway, let's bet
But it does take his shapeshifting ability away which might be crucial for dodging attacks, as well as his mochi properties which go perfectly in hand with FS. Taking this asset away makes Katakuri much more vulnerable. 3 Bound Man hits damaged him good, imagine quake punches imbued in COC. Kata's not gonna take that bro.

I'm in for the bet. If Kata shows great feats, that's a W for me too in which I wouldn't even mind to wear that Orochi avatar. But as I said, fighting Yonko BB and pushing him to low or upper low diff is already a very difficult task.

Thriller bark remember how he defeated ryuma?
Ok i reread the fight. You guys are saying Hiryu Kaen makes the other user to burn. It has a high possibility.

Its a shame that we didnt get to see that attack hitting someone again but lets not wank that flame to moon. I doubt Oda even think about it that much.

Marco is below katakuri
Marco haki sucks and also lacks great skills , no awakening.

He's not katakuri
Oda never stated nor grouped Marco with kata!

You guys keep this Yc1 nonsense when oda literally made Pero rival Marco!
Pero rival Marco :gokulaugh:
Must be the funniest joke i heard today. This even passed what Sanjikun said about Doffy vs BM.

Marco isnt below Kata. Its such a comedy that you say Marco's haki sucks while Kata couldnt even defeat Luffy after that many punches.

Oda didnt put BB in the same category as Kata but he did put BB in the same category as Kata's captain.
There is no stalemate BB beats Kata.

That is some balls here, if you are sure go a bet with this guy.
Respect Jo, one time and for ever a proud Katakuri fan.
But it does take his shapeshifting ability away which might be crucial for dodging attacks, as well as his mochi properties which go perfectly in hand with FS. Taking this asset away makes Katakuri much more vulnerable. 3 Bound Man hits damaged him good, imagine quake punches imbued in COC. Kata's not gonna take that bro.

I'm in for the bet. If Kata shows great feats, that's a W for me too in which I wouldn't even mind to wear that Orochi avatar. But as I said, fighting Yonko BB and pushing him to low or upper low diff is already a very difficult task.
Done deal

He’s fallen into the Ace/Doffy fan trap of thinking their fave will get magically boosted each arc to be relevant :shame:
He become the very thing he swore to destroy...

Anyway, let's bet
So you're up for a bet?

I'm ready to wear a Compote avatar for a month.

I mean we don't even know if Kata will fight BB to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.