Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see Shuangyue Niuwan, the more I feel like he truly is Green Bull and Zoro’s dad. Once he meets “fights” with Zoro, then we will get Zoro’s family backstory. Thats why we still ain’t getting it here in Wano. Unless he somehow shows up in that WG fleet but I doubt it.

A luffy that didn't use fs and fought like a madman

He can't do that anymore to Luffy after this
If one attack was enough to KO him then FS won't help him that much heck Kaido has FS too :kayneshrug: and this is base Kaido not hybrid or drunken style Kaido who used 2 stronger versions of thunder bagua and with this chapter you can't say Kaido can't one shot post WCI Luffy and Katakuri

I have read manga and that's why there is no answer to Luffy ever beating Zoro.
He will get cut in half with one singe attack.

Despite Future Sight, landing a hit on Luffy is not hard even for fodder's like Zoro much less one of the fastest characters in the series.

Despite learning CoA barriers he struggles to block a mere wind Scythe much less Zoro's attacks which are billions of times stronger and are coated by CoA.

Last time Luffy and Zoro fought, Zoro was the one holding back and Luffy was blood lusted and his strongest move Bazooka was matched by Zoro's regular move Oni Giri, he didn't even use Sanzen Sekkai or eles Luffy would lose his arm.

Now try again, with what manga feats is Luffy winning?
You clearly haven't read the manga cuz if you did you know luffy is tiers stronger than zoro.

Ask yourself this. Can zoro fight kaido equally like luffy?

Answer: No. Although he has Adv CoC wich will help him to some degree... He has a time limit on it.

His strongest attack(ashura) only left a mere scar that isn't even visible. Zoro couldn't even drop him down.( <- is what zoros goal was)

He has no Future sight so his reaction speed gotta be outta this world (wich it isn't) if he wants to dodge Kaido's attacks.

Zoro is YC1 respectfully. Luffy on the other hand is a Yonko.

Please stop dickriding zoro. Its embarrassing.

He'll get there eventually.

EOS zoro will be stronger than Admirals...what more can you wish for

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The more I see Shuangyue Niuwan, the more I feel like he truly is Green Bull and Zoro’s dad. Once he meets “fights” with Zoro, then we will get Zoro’s family backstory. Thats why we still ain’t getting it here in Wano. Unless he somehow shows up in that WG fleet but I doubt it.
You’re talking about Ushimaru right? It’s already confirmed he’s not his dad, but it’s still possible he’s his grandfather or something

Oda already said he isn't, he's either Zoro's grandpa or uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.