Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack just stop dude
Okay now that I am laptop, let me tell you this post is absolute load of crap and reeks of nothing but a die hard biased ignored Luffy fan boy with no ability to power scale at all.

Want me to Ask My Self can Zoro fight Kaido equally Like Luffy?
Why don't you ask yourself is Luffy fighting Kaido equally?
Kaido has been fighting like 50 people before Luffy got such a big cut across his chest it permanently scarred him, took like 1000 Luffy CoC attacks where as Joy Boy sperm activated in Luffy and Luffy got his 100th power up but lets go with it.

Zoro did more damage to Kaido with a nerfed Ashura attack with Armament Haki only before he even unlocked his Conqueror's Haki.

You Luffy dick riders always so dishonestly ignore that as throwing blanket statements and dick riding Luffy and calling anyone who calls you out on your bullshit is the only way you can power scale.

Luffy did absolutely nothing to Kaido what so ever without Conqueror's Haki unlock, literally his strongest attack Kong Gun Gatling did less damage to Kaido than Zoro's tatsumaki.

Before unlocking CoC
-Luffy had no attack on Level of Ryou Shi Shi Son Son
-Certainly no attack on the level of Ryou Flying Dragon Blaze
-His strongest base Ryou attack, Daisen Sekkai
-He certainly had nothing that even comes close to Ashura

Then move on to Advanced CoC unlock and Luffy is more or less keeping up with Kaido doing decent damage to Kaido, still not on the same level as Ashura.

Luffy's strongest CoC Attack Supreme King Kon Gun was so pathetic compared to Zoro's CoC Ashura
-It neither scarred Kaido
-Neither got Kaido white eyed
-Neither dropped him to his knees
-Neither made him touch his back (There goes your on your back bullshit)

Luffytards have been bullshitting about Zoro wanting Kaido to touch his back, when he literally said and @Aknolagon did word for word translation "I wanted to take you down with me", Luffy literally failed to make Kaido touch his back with his strongest CoC Attack.

So now
-Zoro's CoC offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashura >> Luffy's strongest CoC attacks until Joy Boy Sperm Unlocked but even Joy Boy Sperm isn't looking all that hot.

Lmaoo his Reaction speed is not out of this world..
Even without Future Sight
-Zoro was able to react to the Hakai just as fast as Luffy where every other superturd failed
-Run faster to block Hakai before Law could even move his fingers and perform Shambles. Zoro is so much faster than Law that he can literally run like 10 meters before Law can even perform his finger swap movement.
-Was able to react to sudden unexpected Explosion and coat himself in FBH, Luffy failed to do that to Apoo
-Despite having FS Ulti was able to land hits on him
-Despite having FS Wind Scythe connected that Zoro can easily dodge

Saying Zoro can not hit Luffy is the biggest Luffy dick rider clown take that anyone can have when pathetic fodders like Ulti can land hits on him.

Show me when has Luffy shown mobility to dodge mountain sized Tatsumaki when a fucking Boro breath can land on him. When multiple Kaido club strikes can land on him, when wind scythes can land on him

When has Luffy shown speed to dodge Shi Shi Son Son.

Not only will Zoro have no issues landing hits on him, one hit and he dies considering Zoro's offense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Few Wind Scythes.

Zoro will only surpass admirals
You guys are so pathetic man
Both Roger and Shanks are literally confirmed to be swordsmen despite the wildest of your head canons.
Where as Luffy even with his Joy Boy sperm is getting roasted by Kaido with Roger's Haki
Post automatically merged:

As usual nothing but a bunch of bullshit form Luffytards
You an L bro

Ashura did nothing against Kaido. Kaido didn't even take them serious. I'm not even gonna read everything you said cuz I know it's gonna be typical zoro dick riding I usually see here in WG and the funny thing is it's always the same users.

Luffy is stronger and that's it. Zoro comes in second. It's not that hard.

Luffy finna defeat kaido and zoro got his high diff against King.

(*scar isn't even visible anymore but ok)

Luffy was holding kaido when he tanked them wind slices so he couldn't dodge lol.

Ain't no way you believe that zoro can move 10 times faster than the speed of the neurons firing in the brain..

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you. You can't powerscale even if your life was on the line.

Go draw 2 Piece with your zoro tard boyfriends and make zoro op.
Don't come at me with this dumb shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.