Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think there might be some history between Kaido's devil fruit and Shusui?

Shusui's departure from the main cast of Zoro swords might just be opening up Zoro's black blade birthing story line. Or maybe the very presence of Shusui during Roof Piece would've set off the Awakening of Kaido's fruit.

I believe in ZKKDF, Zoro Kills Kaido's Devil Fruit. Luffy KO's Kaido. Kaido awakens his fruit and becomes an Awakened Mythical Zoan the Azure Dragon.
:nicagesmile:
What are these theories

G

Gorosei Informer

He only "respects" more money.
Absolutely true unfortunately. Kinda fits he married a Nami cosplayer lmfao, although Namis fixation on money is heavily justified and understandable naturally ofc. But even so, Oda seems to love his Gol D Diggers!

I wanna see someone with the beli or some kind of cash/money fruit in OP and wreck absolute havoc on the economy of it. Maybe something similar to Momo's quirk from MHA where she can create anything inorganic effectively and is said to have the potential to ruin the economy of MHA with personal free money laundering if she wanted to lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

:kriwhat:
Brook do something when
I'm worried Oda mostly exhausted him at WCI. As impressive as he was back then ofc, I still want a raw 1v1 fight for him, where his afro is also threatened and thus actual stakes of losing his afro and thus identity and risking Laboon not being able to recognise him. Imagine if Brook could protect his afro with haki? Hahahahaha!

:ace::saden:

:broocry::broocry::broocry:

I'm worried Oda mostly exhausted him at WCI. As impressive as he was back then ofc, I still want a raw 1v1 fight for him, where his afro is also threatened and thus actual stakes of losing his afro and thus identity and risking Laboon not being able to recognise him. Imagine if Brook could protect his afro with haki? Hahahahaha!

:ace::saden:

:broocry::broocry::broocry:
Brook literally doing nothing for the rest of the series till he sees Laboon ffs

G

Gorosei Informer

True

:josad:
Feels like Oda divided up the crew
He's been doing that way too much post TS and they don't really feel as much of a unit or crew now. Feels more like a group of people who split into their own personal little friend groups within the group. I used to LOVE the chemistry and interactions of the SHs pre TS and its felt heavily lacking post TS.

Theres nice moments post TS including this arc but this lack of screentime for them, lack of downtime moments, lack of being together especially and seperated for years both IRL and in-story has done so much permanent, unrecoverable harm to the story and our enjoyment of it as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.