Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bruh not lying, i'm seriously afraid Akio Ōtsuka would get sick and quit voice acting.

The dumbest shit that ever happened in post timeskip is sidelining many of the original cast while giving more focus to worthless garbage like Scabbards.
Completely agree man, seeing so many OP VAs dying is really making me worried. Its like Oda doesnt respect his established characters and VAs. I keep thinking what would happen if we lost VAs for characters like any of the SHs, especially the Monster Trio and Nami or even Franky but especially the MT. Same applies to Blackbeard as you said naturally ofc! Also Shanks, Garp, the Admirals etc (although we've already lost Kizarus and Green Bulls VAs ofc!)

I fear we're gonna get another bunch of stupid, annoying, forgettable and waste of screentime characters in Elbaf too or god forbid other arcs too. Oda has a genuine addiction to making too many characters now.

If we lose Blackbeards iconic as fuck VA, I don't even know what to think. He's far too iconic for the character for me by far.

This thread has become a ship discussion thread. :lawsigh:

On that note, Sanji x Nami is the only real ship among the Strawhats.

If you disagree you're just a reading Two Piece, a hater and a virgin. :beckmoji:

But you cant pair nami who has a petfect sense of direction with Zoro who is always lost?
If Oda made that their dynamic. But he clearly made Nami the one who reigns in Guffys worst impulses

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

This thread has become a ship discussion thread. :lawsigh:

On that note, Sanji x Nami is the only real ship among the Strawhats.

If you disagree you're just a reading Two Piece, a hater and a virgin. :beckmoji:
:wellwell::wellwell:

Oh brother

G

Gorosei Informer

I would say Borsalino got a semi-perfect replacement imo, the new actor is doing a good job.

But Akio has that sexy tone that's impossible to replace:

Hahaha right?! Proper badass pirate and final boss material, I always love hearing the good old ZEHAHAHA from him and the way he says Shirohige too! The guy manages to capture how truly menacing yet charismatic Teach is.

Borsalino's replacement is really good, I was so genuinely surprised. I could barely tell a difference from what I remember! Much respect to his replacement VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.