Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KOL is funny to watch though lol. Hearing Jack > Admirals makes me laugh.

Being in Wano for another 3-4 years doesn’t make me laugh in the slightest. It makes me want to punch his face
The whole wholecake arc was useless and unnecessary & wano was mid so far, Oda needs to do something unexpected, and not like every single arc before this, that's why morj wants the alliance to fail, and many people to die, he even said if it doesn't happen, wano will be a bad arc. You won't hear that from any other Youtubers, they are all afraid to criticize oda & Onepiece.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nami giving Luffy strawhat back like her knight in shining armour :cheers:
That would be such a wonderful parallel to Arlong Park too, I'd love that. One of the best moments of the series:

LuNa = Moon in Spanish too ofc.

Ah La Luna La Luna
The night that we fell under the spell of the moon
Ah La Luna La Luna
The light that will being me back to you
The light of La Luna
In the hotels, in the cafes
All the world was made with romance
In the harbor moonlit water
All the ships were swaying in a dance

:happinesspunch::lunazing:

The whole wholecake arc was useless and unnecessary & wano was mid so far, Oda needs to do something unexpected, and not like every single arc before this, that's why morj wants the alliance to fail, and many people to die, he even said if it doesn't happen, wano will be a bad arc. You won't hear that from any other Youtubers, they are all afraid to criticize oda & Onepiece.
How can Wano be a better arc is we get another 4 years of it. Wtf is that reasoning. Do you not realise that everything he hates about Wano rn will still happen in the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.