[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the way I see it: At some point Purple is probably some kind of bad. There is *some* chance he could be Red lying about being Purple. Flipping him gives us info on his reads bc if he flips Purple like he says he will then we can probably trust his Red hunting. All of this done at minimal cost to Town especially considering he’ll likely go bad eventually if he isn’t already.
i am not bad already. i have no idea who my teammates are.

if i was bad already i would never claim purple or my character or be truthful at all. professor you played with me in xmas mafia(i am showtime if you dont remember). im not stupid. please do trust my scumhunting post-flip because i am trying to catch red because i want to win.

please for the love of god do not let tpein have influence on town as it scares me how irrational he is.

Here’s the way I see it: At some point Purple is probably some kind of bad. There is *some* chance he could be Red lying about being Purple. Flipping him gives us info on his reads bc if he flips Purple like he says he will then we can probably trust his Red hunting. All of this done at minimal cost to Town especially considering he’ll likely go bad eventually if he isn’t already.
I like your points about Nekko more than about Kagura.

Also, I trusted Fuji and you are his replacement, right?

[Vote Lynch Nekko]

That post to Cal just felt kind of wrong lol. And I also didn’t like how quick he was to discount T-Pein not actually being jailed and using it to vote Neeko before we knew he was purple.

i am not bad already. i have no idea who my teammates are.

if i was bad already i would never claim purple or my character or be truthful at all. professor you played with me in xmas mafia(i am showtime if you dont remember). im not stupid. please do trust my scumhunting post-flip because i am trying to catch red because i want to win.

please for the love of god do not let tpein have influence on town as it scares me how irrational he is.
Lol I remember you for sure. You left a strong impression on me with your play. As good a town performance as I’ve ever seen. Maybe the best lol.

I do have to wonder why you’d claim Purple here if you’re bad instead of trying to survive it out claiming Town.

Yes, but I'll burn their role. Unless they've been chosen by the true god. Which is why I believed Beric is in the game. And maybe Arya due to this god awful last season. I won't outlive Jon Snow I'm pretty sure, so I can go for anyone.
Why would host allow dead players to go into a spoiler chat tho..
Seems like negligence

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, but I'll burn their role. Unless they've been chosen by the true god. Which is why I believed Beric is in the game. And maybe Arya due to this god awful last season. I won't outlive Jon Snow I'm pretty sure, so I can go for anyone.
Can you elaborate on this? Do they still have vote power if you burn them?

Status
Not open for further replies.