[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thats a good post of ultra at the end

hmm..
he had a few more posts about how arya and the wolf didnt make sense either. i highly doubt he's red.

Okay so if Arp's claim is too strong to lynch and Pero's claim is plausible enough - where next?

Oh @Ekkologix ~~~~
ratchet i feel like you gave in too easily in not pursuing arp and pero further even though you had them as scum. why?

he didnt use it tho, he said said he can still revive someone

thats y i dont understand y he would claim bc hes just going to be killed by scum now
He did....
He sent the action to revive michelle.
Then host said, nope.
He should had waited for confirmation tho b4 posting in thread.
But he said he was afraid scum would claim the revive.
He says he not good enough in mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix once again, please confirm in our last game together day was going to be a lynch on someone else. i came forward with my claim and then i was lynched instead of that person. i was town.

once again tpein, you keep accusing me of pushing arp because i knew he had a great claim when i was the one saying it wasnt a great fake after they claimed. i was telling other people not to take it as a great claim. i told you multiple times it wasn't a great claim and not to take arya as town. youre failing to tell me why i would do this if i was arp's teammate.
magic it doesnt matter if i confirm or not. the context is different here. u r straight up claiming non town here and we have 0 reason to trust your alignment.

there is no point in trying to angle your responses towards whether u are claiming at a time that ended up changing lynch target from someone else to u or not. it doesnt matter here.

Tbh, I did that only to prevent someone else counter claiming it once Michelle is back
alright but i just feel as if it was better saved for claiming after u use it

if someone else claimed that they revived michelle, and u claimed it as well we would know that there is scum for sure between u and the other person

claiming before u revived anyone just made urself a target for mafia here and now u might not even be able to use it unless u revive someone now ig

Status
Not open for further replies.