[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason we think purple will turn hostile or is it pure speculation

If there is knowledge they turn hostile we lynch Magic because we don't want to know what jappen when they gain hostile ability

Otherwise we take out red who is already hostile, so kagu
Well if Melkor’s census is at all true Idk how they couldn’t be hostile just on pure set up. Pro town would be overwhelming.

That’s not to mention that Dany is literally out to conquer Westeros flavor wise.

Then you have Gram’s dislike of “pro town” indies I’ve seen.

Then you have the fact their wincon is hidden when flipped.

Add all that together and no, I think the chances they are truly apro town faction is slim lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I present the case that Nana is Red in this game.
:endthis:

One big point against her is how she defended Arp right away the second she joined the game.

Backpedaling after Worst calls her out

Realizing that Arp is done for she votes him after SoulKiller calls her out.

Underworld Broker calls out the reasoning and thinks Nana is scum, Nana responds angrily saying that Broker is “angle shooting” Saying that Broker shouldn’t think she’s scum because she subbed for someone.

The problem with that is that Broker didn’t suspect Nana because of her subbing, it’s because she trusted someone in a mafia game.

After this Nana tries to move on from Arp/Worst

Makes a couple of interesting “jokes” in regards to being red.

One about the Lannisters being interesting, the other saying that the scum chat is dead.

Posting a Queen Cercie Gif

Giving a softball opinion on the Pero wagon.

Kagurashi calls her Cersei and Nana responds positively, also giving the same excuse for coasting which she has been using since she subbed in.

And just recently gave another reason to coast by refusing to back read.

Some might say that some statements are jokes, but keep in mind that there’s a grain of truth in every joke. Also, keep in mind that it wasn’t just once either in Nana’s ISO. All I’ll say is to not let it go without a second thought.

Then there’s the very strange interaction with Arp’s defense. Making the mistake of defending him against an investment, backpedaling when called out, and voting because of trust outside a cfd. This wasn’t cherry-picked btw, these quotes make up for a good majority of Nana’s play this game. It at the very least needs to be looked into.

And of course, the active refusal to participate in the game is shady as well.
i buy it
@T-Pein™
we lynching nana sometime soon?

One big point against her is how she defended Arp right away the second she joined the game.

Underworld Broker calls out the reasoning and thinks Nana is scum, Nana responds angrily saying that Broker is “angle shooting” Saying that Broker shouldn’t think she’s scum because she subbed for someone.

The problem with that is that Broker didn’t suspect Nana because of her subbing, it’s because she trusted someone in a mafia game.

One about the Lannisters being interesting, the other saying that the scum chat is dead.

Kagurashi calls her Cersei and Nana responds positively, also giving the same excuse for coasting which she has been using since she subbed in.

Some might say that some statements are jokes, but keep in mind that there’s a grain of truth in every joke. Also, keep in mind that it wasn’t just once either in Nana’s ISO. All I’ll say is to not let it go without a second thought.

Then there’s the very strange interaction with Arp’s defense. Making the mistake of defending him against an investment, backpedaling when called out, and voting because of trust outside a cfd. This wasn’t cherry-picked btw, these quotes make up for a good majority of Nana’s play this game. It at the very least needs to be looked into.

Lmfaooo not the cersei gif

I am just fan of her, and all of what u pointed is reaching, i never defended arp, if u think a mere thought or me sheeping sk make me scum then idk what to say

And the last line about game activity, i wanna discuss this aftrr game ends.

Well if Melkor’s census is at all true Idk how they couldn’t be hostile just on pure set up. Pro town would be overwhelming.

That’s not to mention that Dany is literally out to conquer Westeros flavor wise.

Then you have Gram’s dislike of “pro town” indies I’ve seen.

Then you have the fact their wincon is hidden when flipped.

Add all that together and no, I think the chances they are truly apro town faction is slim lol.
LM is almost certain scum tho right?

Probably red had census to check incase they janitored their traitor but they blew it already lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 4 Vote Count 1

Melkor 2 - Dofla, Ekko
Neeko 5 - Pot Goblin, Tpein, Neeko, Prof, Hime, Melkor
Kagurashii 2 - Rippedcal, Phoenix

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approx 32 hours remaining.

Next vote count will be tomorrow morning as going to bed.
neeko self voting lmao
why do u do this ahahah

neeko self voting lmao
why do u do this ahahah
Bc ur antagonizing him for no reason

Which makes no sense ekko

If ur lynching him that's fine. But you know magic is an elite town player so you should be willing to listen to what he has to say

Given that according to chevy flip, purple win con is currently not hostile and his reads can probably be useful

LM is almost certain scum tho right?

Probably red had census to check incase they janitored their traitor but they blew it already lol
I don’t think him being scum or not matters as long as his census is true. So if it’s a real census the point stands.

Only way I could see Purple being pro town is if there was a different anti town faction like the Others. But then it’s like “why”. Why make a 5 man pro town faction lol?

I think the census is true after the SoulKiller flip. The info lines up.

This is great.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bc ur antagonizing him for no reason

Which makes no sense ekko

If ur lynching him that's fine. But you know magic is an elite town player so you should be willing to listen to what he has to say

Given that according to chevy flip, purple win con is currently not hostile and his reads can probably be useful
i haven't even voted the dude today kek
but i do plan on yeeting him ya
if i get refilled. he wud be who i duel

Status
Not open for further replies.