[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
People realize I had a meltdown end of 3 kingdoms

I had meltdown bc I could have merged town faction and given us the win we deserved.

Instead I was paranoid they were scum faction so I tried to take it down instead

Then my town faction lost and other town faction won without us

I was pissed. Still am

I don't want to make same mistakes
welp
lets hope that's the case

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The problem is there is no flavour angle for dany to win with the rebellion side

So the idea that they're an extra town is just pulled out of thin air

And there's obviously an agenda to it. They wouldn't be their own faction for no reason

Am on board with lynching Melkor today but Neeko has to be vigged or something, we have not town here and we're talking with them as if they can be trusted

If there was nothing to worry about why didn't they all claim this day 1? No they claim it under pressure because they're scum

Think

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem is there is no flavour angle for dany to win with the rebellion side

And there's obviously an agenda to it. They wouldn't be their own faction for no reason

Am on board with lynching Melkor today but Neeko has to be vigged or something, we have not town here and we're talking with them as if they can be trusted

If there was nothing to worry about why didn't they all claim this day 1? No they claim it under pressure because they're scum

Think
they will be dealt with, sooner or later
we might need to just kill dany first
can u help us with that?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
they will be dealt with, sooner or later
we might need to just kill dany first
can u help us with that?
You're coming up with whatever

Yes of course I treat Dany as purple anyway.

I just don't understand. We have not town open and the same people who always say "hurr why you guys barter with not town all the time" are the ones most invested in having us barter with not town this time.

I wish I was a vig

Think
I’m not buying the extra town thing either. Doesn’t compute for multiple reasons I already listed out.

Still I think Magic’s Red hunting is probably genuine and I think we’re probably in position where we can swing for Red on the lynch and deal with Purple later. Don’t want to be naive tho and wind up like the FMA Town who left outted scum on the hook who kept missing and hitting townies lol. That scenario does worry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.