[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was that and other stupid ideas, you were the main reason to be honest, I remember it well

Flower's slot was obvious scum and you're off hoping scum do your job for you
not true at all, but we will disagree
there were lots of scum that game, pretty sure i executed 2 and lynched 2. just messed up at end with midnight lynch over playa. that was bad. king being bad also got us at end

I'm not really sure why
Because in regular games, scum are usually the ones who do lots of visiting, especially on townies. By comparison, it's more unlikely that four townies visit the same scum player over the course of two nights. The experience I'm talking from here though comes from games which are sized about 14-18 players, so that amount of visits probably means a lot less here than it usually would, especially with that many different factions about. If anything it moves the needle just a tiny bit into the towny area for him, it's nowhere near enough to clear him outright.

I mean if Charlie says he didn't visit the guy then we probably gotta flip Melkor either way so this weighing of odds I'm doing means comparatively little.

Because in regular games, scum are usually the ones who do lots of visiting, especially on townies. By comparison, it's more unlikely that four townies visit the same scum player over the course of two nights. The experience I'm talking from here though comes from games which are sized about 14-18 players, so that amount of visits probably means a lot less here than it usually would, especially with that many different factions about. If anything it moves the needle just a tiny bit into the towny area for him, it's nowhere near enough to clear him outright.
Way less reasons for scum to visit town lm than for town to visit scum lm

I mean if Charlie says he didn't visit the guy then we probably gotta flip Melkor either way so this weighing of odds I'm doing means comparatively little.
Well the results are 2/3 rn so they are probably real results. Unfortunately not alignment indicative really since could be a scum ability.

Well the results are 2/3 rn so they are probably real results. Unfortunately not alignment indicative really since could be a scum ability.
I'm just really puzzled about Charlie in that whole context, because if he didn't visit, there oughta be some redirection stuff around which should more often than not result in a visit of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.