[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on top of that people here seem easily led astray to the point i can see them wanting to off every purple before red is eliminated.
This forum literally sided with what was basically an actual mafia faction and left them alone in the open all game to hunt down my team in FMA lol. You’d be surprised.

As for Ekko. We’ll see on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
let's see you press it then
there is no point now, if u arent offering. i've already got the flavor claim and was proven wrong in my assumption
at the very least u r denied some wiggle room when u claim role later, in the event its fake and u get caught via mechanics/trackers/w.e
otherwise, u stay now till we deal with red

u shud be happy, the more i suspect u, the longer i prolong ur life span. ur thread position is just perfect to not be shot but at the same time not be lynched. id love to be in that position as dany or whoever

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
there is no point now, if u arent offering. i've already got the flavor claim and was proven wrong in my assumption
at the very least u r denied some wiggle room when u claim role later, in the event its fake and u get caught via mechanics/trackers/w.e
otherwise, u stay now till we deal with red

u shud be happy, the more i suspect u, the longer i prolong ur life span. ur thread position is just perfect to not be shot but at the same time not be lynched. id love to be in that position as dany or whoever
you think I'm dany after I have been fighting a solo battle against dany's faction here

insanity

goodnight

Give me a Ratchet case.
Seems to me like he's just trying to clog the thread with arguments and he's doing a lot to try and disparage people that are clearly town including myself. Also leaning too heavily on flavor spec isn't town behavior, can be misleading and shouldn't be used to form reads

I need to look at his interactions to see if there's more there

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's my time on the floor now
:endthis:

I am Daenerys Targaryen

Wincon: Eliminate threats to my alignment and be the one to personally sit on the iron throne, the threats being specified as the lannisters.

I am kill-proof as long as I have my other purples and dragons. The only way to get rid of me is through a lynchin or going through the motions of breaking down my allies then killing me.

If I lose too much of my team I will turn into the mad queen. I do not know the specifics on what happens to me but it's not good for town if it happens.

Every few phases I get a new ability. So far I only have a double vote which I can prove pretty easily. I'm not sure what I'll get next

The reason why I kept my cards close to my chest is because I needed to see the character that appeared in SoulKillers flip. I'm still kinda nervous as I'm not sure if there are other characters that can hurt my dragons like he can.

I will also say that there is no purple chat. We are an uninformed team so I only know that Neeko is my ally rn.

My goal is to win with town.

AMA time
:hapnoel:

@Dr_Professor83 @Ekkologix @Ratchet

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet, you are unfamiliar with me. that is fine. there is nothing that can be done about this.

i do hope i am one day actually scum in a game in which you are town. that is all. i will just throw mud at this point so my apologies, i'll go back to reading back and trying to make some reads.

all this said, again, ratchet is not red scum. @Ekkologix go look at the earlier posts i showed.
i am not accusing ratchet of being red lol, never have
my position towards him remained same
hes non mafia, but also non town

easy to change my mind. we'll see

It's my time on the floor now
:endthis:

I am Daenerys Targaryen

Wincon: Eliminate threats to my alignment and be the one to personally sit on the iron throne, the threats being specified as the lannisters.

I am kill-proof as long as I have my other purples and dragons. The only way to get rid of me is through a lynchin or going through the motions of breaking down my allies then killing me.

If I lose too much of my team I will turn into the mad queen. I do not know the specifics on what happens to me but it's not good for town if it happens.

Every few phases I get a new ability. So far I only have a double vote which I can prove pretty easily. I'm not sure what I'll get next

The reason why I kept my cards close to my chest is because I needed to see the character that appeared in SoulKillers flip. I'm still kinda nervous as I'm not sure if there are other characters that can hurt my dragons like he can.

I will also say that there is no purple chat. We are an uninformed team so I only know that Neeko is my ally rn.

My goal is to win with town.

AMA time
:hapnoel:

@Dr_Professor83 @Ekkologix @Ratchet
Woof

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You realise that guy isn't dead, yeah?

Oh well, he can deal with you. I concede my arguments vs purple/

Status
Not open for further replies.