Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

You are overthinking this lol.

Eten already has released the full translation. The 6 pages missing are

- Momo scene moving the island
- Usopp/Fodder/Kawamatsu/beginning of flashback
- 4 pages of flashbacks

There is no "z" scene guys lmao. Nothing else is going to "break" the community in this chapter.

The reason why they haven't leaked properly is because this is a break week and shit is wonky, that's it. It'll leak properly soon
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, don't. Enjoy the chapter for what it is and hope for good things next week instead.
So you accept yourself "Z" will break the community

Kaido vs Yonko will come down to haki × physical stats not elementary powers :
* Against Teach these powers are useless so he needs his hybrid
* against BM, once again not effective, he needs drunk hybrid to win
Against Shanks, even tho Shanks can't counter his flaming dragon as BM and Teach, he still needs hybrid

If Kaido can use flames in hybrid form then he's broken to High diff anyone 1v1.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cruxroux

Kaudo vs Yonko will come down to haki × physical stats not elementary powers :
* Against Teach these powers are useless so he needs his hybrid
* against BM, once again not effective, he needs drunk hybrid to win
Against Shanks, even tho Shanks can't counter his flaming dragon as BM and Teach, he still needs hybrid

If Kaido can use flames in hybrid form then he's broken to High duff anyone 1v1.
I don't think flame is something kaido would ever use right off the bat. It's some sort of final resort thing. No way kaido going kill berserk mode right of the bat. Though the thing is correct kaido 1v1 anyone. Anyone in the current series for sure.
Post automatically merged:

how did you know?? :beanmean:
I don't know maybe it was pinterest I was scrolling through. And I saw a fanart of zoro and sanji. With their nicknames. Zoro got pirate Hunter and sanji has black leg vinsmoke. And he really be wearing black shoes with blacks suits. So yea they always look black until he decided to bring flames on.

Status
Not open for further replies.