Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They" is inaccurate as only Kaido can lift an island. Hmm so elemental powers are not useless pokemon abilities?
:sus:

BM's elemental control is hot garbage let's not ingore that.

In the most decisive moment of the battle with Luffy using his ultimate attack Kaido countering it with a giant Dragon flame mode surely is interesting. There was no Hakai like attack in Hybrid but he rather bets on his elemental abilities.

So much for elemental abilities being useless. Same for BM. A proud Adv CoC user but rather usues her elements all battle than Adv CoC even a single time.
Kaido is using Adv CoC too here. Hence the attacks dont make physical contact but emit shockwaves

Theyre more diverse with their powers. Admirals are mid. Kizaru is piterally light beams that do nothing and EVERYONE and their mama can tank or walk off fine
I'd rather be a mastery in one category than average in multiple. How much off Kizaru's arsenal have you seen to say that?

Against a legit Top Tier he didn't use a single beam but rather a sword. Beams are clearly fodder moves.

Kaido is using Adv CoC too here. Hence the attacks dont make physical contact but emit shockwaves
If not for this form he wouldn't have gotten rid of Luffy's grip. I'll wait and see what damage Luffy gets from Kaido whether it is related to Adv CoC or the heat of his fire.

I'm pretty sure the flame mode will damage him

Kaido isnt serious? The flashback of this chapter proves that Kaido is a better character than every admirals combined
Better character doesn’t mean they’re a serious character like Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu have been treated. There’s a difference in the way Oda has treated Mom and Kaido and other Top Tiers
Post automatically merged:

You have got to be kidding
Just my opinion lol, I found Kaido increadibly boring from a fighting perspective till this chapter

Whitebeard got killed by the blackbeard pirates, Lakainu couldnt even kill Ivankov. Kinemon cant even walk anymore dumbass and has to be transported by Usopp and two of hus sword shattered. He's a failed samurai now and Kaido broke his spirit. Akainu got scared by the weakest Yonko :gokulaugh:
Kaido failed to kill Tama and pussied out from going after WB by the "weakest yonkou"

this yet is yet to come. Just wait. They have their own gag. Kizaru is full of troll. Fujitora is a gambler. Only serious one is Akainu.
They have gags bro but you can tell most of their personalities are serious other then Kizaru. But Mom and Kaido have been treated like goofy gag style characters compared to the rest of the top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.