[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't mind lynching Melkor since I was against him anyways.

Vote Lynch Melkor

Ekko turning out to be Oberyn is not unexpected. Already guessed it was him from his conversation with Pero about his "sister". But that prank was good. I thought you'd be giving wallies justifying how LF can be a good character next.

Good to see Purples coming out from their dens. Even Danny came out. I don't get such bad vibes from them right now because of their co-operation. Let's take down the reds and the night king.

Also looks like the Stark house is in danger. I don't know anyone else received this strange msg or not, but I got a "raven" from someone anonymous telling me how she's planning to burn all of us. Since msg specifically mentioned all, it just can't be a threat to me. Also it wouldn't make sense to send me the msg since I am in no way the head of the rebellion. Which makes me think - the Stark house maybe.

Vote Lynch Melkor

Ekko turning out to be Oberyn is not unexpected. Already guessed it was him from his conversation with Pero about his "sister". But that prank was good. I thought you'd be giving wallies justifying how LF can be a good character next.

Good to see Purples coming out from their dens. Even Danny came out. I don't get such bad vibes from them right now because of their co-operation. Let's take down the reds and the night king.

Also looks like the Stark house is in danger. I don't know anyone else received this strange msg or not, but I got a "raven" from someone anonymous telling me how she's planning to burn all of us. Since msg specifically mentioned all, it just can't be a threat to me. Also it wouldn't make sense to send me the msg since I am in no way the head of the rebellion. Which makes me think - the Stark house maybe.
If you don’t mind lynching Melkor, who would you want to lynch?

Don’t know what to make of that Raven claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Vote Lynch Melkor

spooky
when did u get this?

@WakandaForever did u get one too?

Give me some ripped recipes on his town/scum meta
Main thing that pinged me was that I was sussing him and saying he was likely scum and he didn't really seem phased at all. I then told him who it was and he just said cool and dipped for a while rather than engaging in live discussion. I'd have expected town lethal to engage with me once he learned who I was. Instead he dipped, he often is cowardly like that and less willing to engage as scum. As town he is much happier to engage.

Another thing is the way he is talking seems scripted and careful. He is more fluid and when he talks as town it has a much more human and flowing feel to it which I'm not getting here. I think he started talking about not taking libel earlier lmfao which is something I'd expect scum lethal to say

Status
Not open for further replies.