Rate

• Total voters
i respect it lol ,but my thing is how can anyone read this chapter and think anything else but kaido must die he doesn't deserve to leave and come back in the story later,he doesn't deserve to be trapped for a eternity somewhere he deserves death for all the badness he/orochi caused .In this chapter we literally had a dead skull on the ground,a noose, a mom and child seemingly heading to that noose and then showing the noose again with blood drippings indicating she killed herself and more than likely the baby ...that ain't right.
They don't care about that. If there was anyone else with a grudge against Kaido, with AdCoC (or some power that could kill him), they'd be on board for Kaido getting killed. They just don't want Zoro to do it but are too cowardly to come out and say it lol

Yh and the villains always get what they want
:milaugh:
See Enel:pepecafe:...plus you wanna put the same standards as doffy,crocodile etc to a yonko one of the greatest pirates hell just go look at how oda treated old wb and then ask yourself if he will just make kaido give up and say f it imma go live my life on my favorite island :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:kaido been doing this for 20 years he won't simply give up but meh believe as u will :milaugh:

They don't care about that. If there was anyone else with a grudge against Kaido, with AdCoC (or some power that could kill him), they'd be on board for Kaido getting killed. They just don't want Zoro to do it but are too cowardly to come out and say it lol
Big facts lol you hear bb coming to wano all the damn time...pure ridiculousness to think that oda would let bb steal the strawhats shine in wano they just not ready for that zoro greatness!!!:cheers:

My mind refused to read the flashback pages, can't bear useless Wano flashbacks anymore. I want to see Kaido's one.

Interestingly enough, the attacks that hurt Luffy the most are the air blades and this fire dragon. Zoro and Sanji might still have a chance in a 2 vs 1 after all :specialmeh:

Last edited: