Rate

• Total voters
Wow, I thought I'd see a lot of people using Orochi's beheading as a reference to say Kaido too will be beheaded. I guess lots of Z-boys gave up on ZKK lmao.
Lol i for one don't think he is dead yet. I wouldn't be surprised if awakening etc happens something that will keep him going until ama no habakiri takes his head ...although if he is dead i am satisfied lol.I have not gave up lol if oda can behead orochi final head, at this point people better jump ship cuz zkk will happen.:milaugh::cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol i for one don't think he is dead yet. I wouldn't be surprised if awakening etc happens something that will keep him going until ama no habakiri takes his head ...although if he is dead i am satisfied lol.I have not gave up lol if oda can behead orochi final head, at this point people better jump ship cuz zkk will happen.:milaugh::cheers:
Nah, he's done for good. Orochi already burned to death and spoke of taking Hiyori with him to hell. And Kaido is about to lose too. Orochi is dead, period.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My intuition tells me that next chapter we're gonna be told not to read the spoilers again :zosleepy::zosmug:
If Zoro and the Shinigami appear next chapter, then ZKK's chances will raise by 50%. If they don't, then say goodbye to ZKK and take a break for a month.

What is a man without his ambition? :josad:
He'd still be a man.:goyea: