Rate

• Total voters
Next week's spoilers will decide ZKK's fate. It's more than likely the end for you, so stay strong you guys.:josad:
Nah, a few weeks yet for that.

It’s 100% certain that Luffy knocks out Kaido. Big question remaining for Kaido is what happens after that, does he recover, is he held in a prison, all that stuff.

Although I don’t think ZKK will happen anymore myself, I do still think there will be big twists to come when the Luffy vs Kaido fight is over.

This chapter felt like an anime episode with all these flashbacks. Completely redundant and felt really out of place, like why are you trying to dive into those samurai now at the climax of the Kaido fight? That's like if we got a Vivi / the rebellious army flashback just as Luffy was about to deliver the final blow to Crocodile. Assuming this is the climax of the fight I can only say that this felt like a very lazy and poorly implemented use of content, but shit writing does not surprise me with this arc anymore

Decent chapter.

Orochi is dead and denjiro has finally returned in the most Chad way ever:finally:

Loved the scene of the wano citizens releasing their balloons, ready to go back to their horrible life but little do they know everything will change when the dawn falls. :doffycry:

Luffy v Kaido is goated as always:kata:

Only bad thing about this chapter is the flashback:josad:

3/5

Nah, he's done for good. Orochi already burned to death and spoke of taking Hiyori with him to hell. And Kaido is about to lose too. Orochi is dead, period.
Personally I’m just not sold on it 😂😂😂sure I admit part of that is me pushing my zkk agenda lol but it just didn’t hit right for me 😂😂😂no dialogue between the two no nothing but sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one.

Lol i for one don't think he is dead yet. I wouldn't be surprised if awakening etc happens something that will keep him going until ama no habakiri takes his head ...although if he is dead i am satisfied lol.I have not gave up lol if oda can behead orochi final head, at this point people better jump ship cuz zkk will happen.:milaugh::cheers:
I'll wait until his devil fruit is reborn to assume Orochis dead