Rate

• Total voters
You still think next chapter will be Luffy vs kaido?..
Honestly I don't know lol. Everything about this chapter screams climactic fight, but even then there are just some things that feel weird and lacking.

No Acala move is one of them, along with no "Luffy vs Kaido". Momo hasn't successfully moved the island yet either. No idea what Zunisha is doing.

For sure, all of this can be resolved next week though, but the question is, will it? Will it be disappointing? Will it be surprising? Idk.

Honestly I don't know lol. Everything about this chapter screams climactic fight, but even then there are just some things that feel weird and lacking.

No Acala move is one of them, along with no "Luffy vs Kaido". Momo hasn't successfully moved the island yet either. No idea what Zunisha is doing.

For sure, all of this can be resolved next week though, but the question is, will it? Will it be disappointing? Will it be surprising? Idk.
The Acala move isn't even a guaranteed imo

Kaido going down in a CoC clash makes sense with the themes of Wano and the Yonko saga

lf you see instead a chapter called "Kaido vs Luffy" then Luffy's defeat is imminent..:shocking:

The immovable move is a solid point though considering 4 out 5 have already been used..

Editor: Eiichiro-san,lets make another flashback to remind that Wano was poor because of Orochi
Oda: I made that flashback already!
Editor: Yes,but it was 3 years ago,the casual reader wont remember it,so better do another one

Thats i guess what happened! But because of this,we lost another week for the umpteeth filler chapter!

lf you see instead a chapter called "Kaido vs Luffy" then Luffy's defeat is imminent..:shocking:

The immovable move is a solid point though considering 4 out 5 have already been used..
Nah I don't think Luffy is losing regardless of what happens. If the fight continues, it continues. If he wins next week, then that's that.

Come on, if you still think that Kaido isn't Awakened, then how can you be satisfied?

Anyway, is Luffy bound to lose again?
don't think Kaido is in awakening. Kaido knows and understands awakening and he hasn't said anything about being in a awakened state.

The manga hasn't said anything either. Everytime post TS when a character uses awakening the manga makes it clear they are using that power.

Coating oneself with a power isn't an automatic sign the character is using awakening. Magellan and Mr. 3 both coated themselves with their power.

Kaido is awakened and we see it in his multiple drunk forms
I don't think Kaido is in awakening. Having different forms doesn't mean the character is using awakening. Luffy has different forms that aren't awakening. Only Luffy's G5 is awakening.