Rate

• Total voters
It really is not evem about running agendas. There are very obvious implications for ZKK. Oda's definitely having his fun with it.
Where did Oda imply ZKK

Zoro has said many things and didn't do it in this arc
"I'll avenge yasu" didn't fight Orochi at all and didn't avenge Yasu
"I'll round up samurai " didn't even recruit one samurai when the whole crew recruited
Yet you think him saying "I come to cut kaido in pieces " will happen in this Manga ? Lol

Oda never implied ZKK
The hero who died was Oden, the next hero is Joyboy (Luffy)
That's how it always has been

Luffu the hero who saves countries by beating the villain not Zoro!
Zoro has never killed nor beat a major villain and will never

Where did Oda imply ZKK

Zoro has said many things and didn't do it in this arc
"I'll avenge yasu" didn't fight Orochi at all and didn't avenge Yasu
"I'll round up samurai " didn't even recruit one samurai when the whole crew recruited
Yet you think him saying "I come to cut kaido in pieces " will happen in this Manga ? Lol

Oda never implied ZKK
The hero who died was Oden, the next hero is Joyboy (Luffy)
That's how it always has been

Luffu the hero who saves countries by beating the villain not Zoro!
Zoro has never killed nor beat a major villain and will never
We're long past the point of naming the arguments one by one, there are countless threads of those naming and analysing them in detail.

All that's left at this point is to wait and see. 1-2 chapters later and we know more.

Some good emotional buildup to the end of the fight but it feels kinda wasted on all these flashbacks to scenes we either already saw or didn't really need more context on.

Like we get it Oda the people of Wano have suffered greatly and Oden's death was messed up but you've shown this to us like 30 times already :whitepress:

Looks like Orochi is dead for good. Definitely no fake out death plot twist incoming.

Luffy will bury and defeat Kaido deep in the earth with his finisher. Momo will hold Onigashima up with his own clouds.

Time for the Wano after party, queue the happy-go-lucky music.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Wano Kaido is finally almost finished 🥳
End it him Luffy :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Also the flashback was very unnecessary imo

Looks like Orochi is dead for good. Definitely no fake out death plot twist incoming.

Luffy will bury and defeat Kaido deep in the earth with his finisher. Momo will hold Onigashima up with his own clouds.

Time for the Wano after party, queue the happy-go-lucky music.
And then kaido comes back because of awakening 😂😂😂

The Zoro haters are coping hard today. They think Luffy always wins because have forgotten some of the most important parts in the manga.

In Thriller Bark Luffy didn't beat Kuma. He didn't even face him. He was unconscious even though he was given outside power to defeat a Gecko. He needed to be saved by Zoro.

During Marineford Luffy didn't rescue his brother. He failed and Ace died. He didn't defeat a single Admiral or BB.

This is Oda manga and he's working towards ZKK. There are a lot of hints and parallel between Zoro and Kaido in this chapter.