General Chat

well in Poland we have NFZ what gives you free service if you work for the most base services and not, even for tests if you have referral. Tho the biggest problem with that is you can wait even a year for an appointment at a for example cardiologist if you want it for free due to giant queues to docs. Everything depends of the size of the city or where you get it.
I can the wait time being longer with free services. Honesty all of the choices just confuse me. There’s EPO, HMO, PPO, POS. Now which tier do you want or more importantly afford bronze, gold, silver, or platinum. The good news is I picked something!

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
How have you been my friend
We remake my project with avatars and people pushed me to do it as the icons in sizing similar to NFT and all and now I work like a machine to finish everything today cuz I am just tired of them and I want it off my head :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

oh and I was accepted to one zine so I am super happy about that!!! :queenmoji:

We remake my project with avatars and people pushed me to do it as the icons in sizing similar to NFT and all and now I work like a machine to finish everything today cuz I am just tired of them and I want it off my head :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

oh and I was accepted to one zine so I am super happy about that!!! :queenmoji:
You need some Cola then

SUPEEEERRRRR :fransuper: