Rate

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda is literally breaking the 4th wall with that "Free us from this hell" panel

Luffy needs to free the readers from the hell that is the Wano Arc.

4 years, 140 chapters and no ending in sight
This ends up being fitting for this arc, especially us ironically:

Post automatically merged:

I thought the flaming drum dragon was his awakening.... At least I really hope it is or I just don't want to see it since it will drag the fight even more...

The pacing of the Wano arc is not great but I swear the pacing of this chapter was horrible... I wouldn't mind getting a Kaido flash back but a flashback of the things that happened after Oden's death??? It's just recycled material, I mean we already knew all that staff...
So very few things happened during this chapter that it wouldn't make a difference if this chapter didn't exist at all...

I don't see a reason why Orochi should see adult momo and frankly I don't really care about it.. I just really hope Orochi is dead because the only head left is the one down there :D If he is alive after being burned alive and all his heads are cut off I call bulls**t on Ace's death, for dying just because of a hole in his chest and an internal burning. I know Oda doesn't kill characters often but there is a limit to how many times you can fake kill a character and bring him back before it gets ridiculous.... I mean I already find ridiculous that Kin'emon was coincidentally stabbed at the exact place Law detached and that he survived because Law didn't reattach him right??? How does this even work??? For me many moments of character sacrificing themselves lost all meaning and impact because of this.... It's OK for characters to die for the sake of a high quality story.

I reached the point that I just got tired of this ark....The story is great but there is so much stalling for the sake of stalling and that in combination of having to wait week after week for a little bit of new information is just tiring...

It's hilarious how Oda said in one of his early SBS that his initial plan was to finish the One piece story in 5 years... Maybe he was thinking of Wano arc when he said that:luffylaugh:Also do you remember when he said the one piece story is in the middle around chapter 600??? You cannot make me believe that One piece will end in 150 chapters...
We were told OP was 80-85% at the beginng of or during early Wano too I think. I definitely remember something like that, 100%. I feel like we're just being lied to tbh.

Ah here we go! Almost 4 years ago, at chapter 918:

https://hypebeast.com/2018/7/one-piece-manga-80-percent-finished

:saden::saden::saden:

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane to me how Oda managed to make a monumental fight like Luffy v Kaido so exhausting to read. The pacing of this fight has been god awful and it's just been rinse and repeat with stupid cliff hangers time and time again. I just really hope it ends with this attack as contradictory as the would be lol (i.e. Luffy beating Kaido with a powerful punch :pepehands:) but well seems like Oda brought Orochi back solely to take him out together with Kaido at the same time the Wano citizen's wishes are rising to the sky so with this setup I really, really...hope this fight is over so we can move on to the more interesting plot lines that are left in the arc.

Kaido finally about to be taken out, even as Kaido fans it's hard to admit but it already written in stone
No matter what he do, plot power will make him lose whatsoever, he was destined to be beaten since entering Wano arc....

The requirements and work to be finally put him down is well addressed by Oda though, can't complain
Whitebeard or Roger would lose too in a situation what Kaido has gone all through in this raid.

So Kaido!!! in my eyes you are top1 in history, you go down like a G, suited for the WSC.
If you're a D, and have more competent crew you would already be PK.

:kata:

Wano citizens wished for Kaido to be cut up at the beginning of the celebration.

The Scabbards said the battle won't be over until Kaido is dead.

They wish for clear/clean sip of water and be released from hell.

They gave Zoro clean water.

Zoro is becoming the King of Hell.

ZKK is happening. Wano connection to Zoro is strong in this chapter.
Luffy already said he’s going to make sure kaido is driven off this island even if it’s
Then we have one of the scabbard’s reinforcing it this chapter

Zkk isn’t happening Zoro is a near death state and is dealing with 2x pain he is not an zoam like luffy

Kaido finally about to be taken out, even as Kaido fans it's hard to admit but it already written in stone
No matter what he do, plot power will make him lose whatsoever, he was destined to be beaten since entering Wano arc....

The requirements and work to be finally put him down is well addressed by Oda though, can't complain
Whitebeard or Roger would lose too in a situation what Kaido has gone all through in this raid.

So Kaido!!! in my eyes you are top1 in history, you go down like a G, suited for the WSC.
If you're a D, and have more competent crew you would already be PK.

:kata:
You underestimate Oda's way of finding new ways to drag and stall, young padawan.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if Morj was indeed right and Luffy loses another round ....

It's not that I can't wait, the fight is about to wrap up in about a couple of chapters. So if ZKK happens, then it will be in 1050 or 1051 unless Kaido takes two days to wake up after taking Luffy's punch.
Zoro doesn't have the power to kill Kaido if he is not weakened and if he is ko'ed after Luffy's attack and then Zoro cuts his neck, that is nothing more than what they do in the slaughterhouse. They stun the animal then cut off their neck. Its nothing to be proud of.

You underestimate Oda's way of finding new ways to drag and stall, young padawan.

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if Morj was indeed right and Luffy loses another round ....
I don't mind as long as Kaido looks good
But even for Oda, it would be a little too much to let Luffy still loses at this point.
Oda right now is very unpredictable, i just wait how it goes, nxt chap would tell everything

B

Ballel

Are we still in the Chapter 1043 thread?

"PeAk FiCtiOn"

Not knowing it any better you could assume that Oda had a stroke and just keeps trotting out the same chapter (endings) again and again for over a month now ...
Lolda number autism:lawsigh:

Luffy already said he’s going to make sure kaido is driven off this island even if it’s
Then we have one of the scabbard’s reinforcing it this chapter

Zkk isn’t happening Zoro is a near death state and is dealing with 2x pain he is not an zoam like luffy
Driving Kaido out of Wano won't stop Kaido. He was introduced as the character that has lost 7 times as a pirate.
Defeat means nothing to him. Death is the only way to stop him.

Luffy died, his voice disappeared, and he returned. Zoan DF doesn't mean resurrection unless we are talking about the phoenix DF.

Zoro handled all of Luffy fatigue and pain during Thriller Bark and he was near death.

He saw hell back then and survived.

It's believable for Zoro to survive his current state and return to battle to fight Kaido.

Zoro doesn't have the power to kill Kaido if he is not weakened and if he is ko'ed after Luffy's attack and then Zoro cuts his neck, that is nothing more than what they do in the slaughterhouse. They stun the animal then cut off their neck. Its nothing to be proud of.
That not going to happen. Zoro would never attack an unconscious Kaido.

Zoro will fight a awakening Kaido so he prove there are still strong samurais. Zoro will forge a black blade during their fight that will give him the power to kill Kaido.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What do they need? Melting down islands is just a side power of Kaido, just as making islands fly.
Do you realize that Kaidou is still keeping Onigashima in the air ?
He literally at this point is doing 2 island level feats simultaneously (at the same time ). LMAO.

- Total survey of Onigashima resulting:
- Becomes a bigger dragon than the island.
- Creates a magmatic carpet several times larger than the island.
- Create a Haki sphere with the shock of conquerors larger than the island.

In quotes is literally 3 made island level, keeping a floating island increases the number to 4, all done "simultaneously", since all were performed while Kaido kept Onigashima in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Oden didn't wanted any help I guess. He would have defeated kaido if there was no momo doppelganger around. His family would be eating shushi next morning of kaido meat. No one expected a a devil fruit user over there who can change it's whole body

Adult momo if if if if he looks like Oden. Orochi gonna have PTSD now.

Is oda really makes momo look like Oden. I would be disappointed. Oden was such a Chad was powerful as heck had women's around. This mf just cries.
It's getting to the point where I honestly don't know if Momo haters are trolls, psychopaths or retards.

8 yr old kid, lost his family & village to brutal murderers & was almost killed- all of maybe 3 or 4 months ago.

Grow up.